LPT Cameras

Does anyone in-the-know know how many cameras are used for these shows?

Between watching Corduroy on YouTube right now and when I saw it at the theater, I can't stop wondering how many cameras there are. 

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,243
    zebra27 said:

Between watching Corduroy on YouTube right now and when I saw it at the theater, I can't stop wondering how many cameras there are. 
    Those pedal board cameras have been a staple on the Lightning Bolt tour. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • zebra27 said:

Those pedal board cameras have been a staple on the Lightning Bolt tour. 
    Not the biggest fan of the apparent drop in quality cutting to those. Should have used some better tech.

And I missed the top-down view of Eddie/the band from Immagine in Cornice. I think this had something similiar for like one shot, but it was also in pretty unflattering quality.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,180
    edited October 2017
    The way this was shot and edited, it also felt like the band was pretty isolated from the crowd. Don't remember feeling that from earlier concert footage. Felt like Pearl Jam was playing in a vacuum miles from the audience.

Something made it feel less intimate than IIC and with less of a connection between the crowd and the band. 

Maybe it was just me and how I felt at that particulate screening of LPT. 

Or maybe it has something to do with the chosen angles/editing etc. 

Will have to compare and contrast and do a proper film analysis of it I guess. haha.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    I thought the pedal camera was an awesome touch. 

I actually had the exact opposite thoughts regarding their closeness to the crowd. Lol.   It felt and looked better than I expected for a baseball stadium.