Thank You Danny Clinch!

StardogChamp79StardogChamp79 Posts: 1,011
edited October 2017 in The Porch
I would like to extend a Thank You to Danny Clinch and his team for making such a cool documentary! Let’s Play Two was more than I hoped for and I can tell a lot of time and effort went into shooting, editing, and creating this film. When I receive my copy it will be on repeat for quite some time. It felt like I was at the shows all over again! Thanks again Danny fantastic job as always and look forward to many future projects!
Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
Post edited by StardogChamp79 on

Comments

• Daron OshayDaron Oshay Posts: 2,550
    1000%
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,845
    Yeah, that was so much fun. Kept hoping to see myself in the audience but no luck =)

For all those who said it was too heavy on the Cubs - I am as far from being a sports fan as you can get and I didn't think it was too heavy on the Cubs. I enjoyed how the story lines developed and came together. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 664
    edited October 2017
    I would like to extend a Thank You to Danny Clinch and his team for making such a cool documentary! Let’s Play Two was more than I hoped for and I can tell a lot of time and effort went into shooting, editing, and creating this film. When I receive my copy it will be on repeat for quite some time. It felt like I was at the shows all over again! Thanks again Danny fantastic job as always and look forward to many future projects!
    Very well said Stardog, an excellent production imho. I invited a friend to join my wife and I at the Oct. 5 showing. Mindful of the fact we're well north of the average PJ fan base age, getting a friend to join us was a pretty big deal. Our friend is a music and sports guy through and through, though not overly familiar with the PJ catalog. We all loved it, and then our friend emailed me before 8:00AM to thank me again for inviting him and to say he had joined the Tenclub. Oh and wifey and I made the longer trek into  Vancouver to see LPT again on the Saturday. 
    Post edited by DJ253147 on
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,328
    Great film. Release brought me to tears. What a powerful moment in a film filled with a lot of those 
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,328
    It's kind of a shame they have all that AWESOME footage from Wrigley that wasn't used. I hope the release it full one day.