Options

FS Mark Lanegan Posters *lot of 3* includes show with QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE *SOLD!!!*

EdmontonEdmonton Posts: 83
edited October 2017 in Lost Dogs
I'm clearing out my collection of concert posters and have decided to put up these three rare Mark Lanegan Posters as a set.  All are original posters on thick paper bought from the artists' websites when originally issued. 

1) Showbox in Seattle, Thursday Nov.19, 1998
Artist: Justin Hampton.  Signed and numbered 362/400.   Size: a large 25.5"x19.5"  Condition: Near mint with only some surface tear on back from tape (when I framed it before - no pinholes).  The front is perfect condition.  

2) Dante's in Portland, Saturday, December 13th, 2003.  Mentions "ENEMY Featuring Queens of the Stone Age" 
Artist: Guy Burwell.  Signed and numbered 161/200.  Size: 23.5"x14.5"  Condition: Near mint with only some surface tear on back from tape (again from when I previously framed them).  The front is in perfect condition.

3) Corner Hotel, Ding Dong Lounge in Australia, October 2oth, 2004.
Artist: Rhys Cooper.  Signed and numbered 22/400.  Size: 19.5"x13.5" Condition: Good with some damage that was on it when I received it (folding on the print, I tried to capture in the photos), and similar tape damage on back of print.

Selling as a set for $350 (usd) plus shipping from Canada (I'll cover the pp fees and send rolled in a solid  poster tube) OBRO.  SOLD

Post edited by Edmonton on

Comments