Options

9/27/17 psst...

13»

Comments

• Options
    @mikeliska

Don't expect any extras by ordering from 10c, but they have surprised us in the past. I always look at the extra $$$ as a lottery ticket.
    Yeah, about what I figured, thanks.
  • Options
    aurelgugusaurelgugus France & Luxembourg Posts: 499
    Pap said:
    DVD ordered, luckily I have not ordered the stand alone CD before...
    Then you're going to miss out on the 32 page booklet as well as some Clinch's photos and notes... :wink:
    Exact ! I was not aware of the booklet ... I will reconsider the situation ...
    2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Pap said:
    Then you're going to miss out on the 32 page booklet as well as some Clinch's photos and notes... :wink:
    Is that real?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    if the blu ray is limited edition with special 10c packaging i think i will order 3 copies
    Use them for trade bait to get on the rail.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Where does it say anything about limited edition or 10c exclusuve? Am I missing something?
  • Options
    stonesstones Posts: 187
    Hey @Santos L. Halper are these region coded?  Especially the blu-ray?
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,281
    Pap said:
    Is that real?
    Yes, according to the CD description here:https://pearljam.com/shop/featured-items/pearl-jam-lets-play-two-cd.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    if the blu ray is limited edition with special 10c packaging i think i will order 3 copies
    Use them for trade bait to get on the rail.
    totally. thank you for the blessing. i just hope the aussies will be there
  • Options
    Pap said:
    That booklet will be on both the DVD and Blueray in digital form.
  • Options
    Has it been said if they are releasing this as a DL (on iTunes/Amazon/uhhh is there another place to buy DLs?)?
  • Options
    BluRay and DVD are listed at amazon.com but aren’t available for purchase yet.