ISO: Complete Box Set Empty Box

Can't believe the empty boxes went so quickly (I guess I should). I love the way the Super Deluxe boxes of Ten and Vs/Vitalogy look on the shelf and would like to add this one if possible. Anyone get an extra or regret picking one up? 

Comments

• a5pja5pj Posts: 3,882
    Wow, I was gonna wait a while to grab that as well, oh well. Maybe they'll come back in stock. Anyways good luck!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    It would be good if there was some type of option to click that you are interested in being contacted if it comes back in stock.  You would be informed and 10c would have an idea of how many people would like to purchase whatever it was that ran out of stock.  It would give them an idea of whether it would be a good idea to tack onto production of a particular item or do another run altogether.  Just a thought. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • deadendp said:
    It would be good if there was some type of option to click that you are interested in being contacted if it comes back in stock.  You would be informed and 10c would have an idea of how many people would like to purchase whatever it was that ran out of stock.  It would give them an idea of whether it would be a good idea to tack onto production of a particular item or do another run altogether.  Just a thought. 
    Great idea! Other bands do this!