EV streaming

will try and stream eddie from bourbon and beyond on instagram.

ig 
rdye6896

Comments

• 8:05 Eastern.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    You’re the man
  • You’re the man
    ill try!! Battery pack in hand!! So many people here. Just hope lte doesn't crash!!

• Setting up
  • Thank you!!! I had to cancel my trip and I'm so sad I can't be there. 
  • Can't view it on PC.  You'll have to use mobile. He sounds fantastic.  You, too, rdye6896   ;) 
     Kansas City, Kansas (December 04, 1991)
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,881
    sweet man!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,485
    Thanks dude!

• derbydavederbydave Posts: 11,254
    Thanks for streaming this for us buddy!!! :plus_one:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    I can't seem to make it work. Does anyone know the setlist?
  • SplinterbitchSplinterbitch Posts: 36
    edited September 2017
    It had cut out for a while but came back up in time for Hard Sun.  Then the stream ended.  I missed the beginning, but from where I saw it, the setlist was as follows, I think.

Unthought Known
    I'm So Tired
    I Am A Patriot
    Lukin
    Porch
    He paused to share a drink with George Webb, whose anniversary it was, to the day, of being on the crew with the band for 26 years, I think he said.  Funny moment of Ed spitting out the drink, Kentucky bourbon, I assume.  Then said again that it was his daughter Harper's birthday and added that she shared a birthday with John Coltrane and Bruce Springsteen.  He had the audience join in on singing Happy Birthday to Bruce and then went into Pink Cadillac (Sea has the Springsteen song listed as Open All Night. My feed kept cutting in and out and I thought I heard someone say it was Pink Cadillac and it was also listed in someone else's recounting of the song list, so that's what I also put down). 

Rockin' in The Free World
    Hard Sun

Post edited by Splinterbitch on
     Kansas City, Kansas (December 04, 1991)
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    It had cut out for a while but came back up in time for Hard Sun.  Then the stream ended.  I missed the beginning, but from where I saw it, the setlist was as follows, I think.

Unthought Known
    I'm So Tired
    I Am A Patriot
    Lukin
    Porch
    He paused to share a drink with George Webb, whose anniversary it was, to the day, of being on the crew with the band for 26 years, I think he said.  Funny moment of Ed spitting out the drink, Kentucky bourbon, I assume.  Then said again that it was his daughter Harper's birthday and added that she shared a birthday with John Coltrane and Bruce Springsteen.  He had the audience join in on singing Happy Birthday to Bruce and then went into Pink Cadillac. 

Rockin' in The Free World
    Hard Sun

Thanks!
  • Hope all enjoyed✌️. Apologies for quality but with that many people there the LTE service was drained. Thanks for joining. Adding show to my Facebook account if you want to go back and watch at Facebook.com/rick.dye12
    Hope all that tuned it had a great time!!!
    Peace and Love✌️
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,430
    Hope all enjoyed✌️. Apologies for quality but with that many people there the LTE service was drained. Thanks for joining. Adding show to my Facebook account if you want to go back and watch at Facebook.com/rick.dye12
    Peace and Love✌️
    Great job. Hope it did not take away from the show too much. Do you mind if I share your vid when you put it up?

• PJNB said:
    Hope all enjoyed✌️. Apologies for quality but with that many people there the LTE service was drained. Thanks for joining. Adding show to my Facebook account if you want to go back and watch at Facebook.com/rick.dye12
    Peace and Love✌️
    Great job. Hope it did not take away from the show too much. Do you mind if I share your vid when you put it up?

Thanks✌️.Didnt take away at all. Just happy I could give back to the family tonight! Share all you want... No worries mate! Taking awhile to upload. One is 59 minutes long ther other is about 11 minutes. 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,430
    PJNB said:
    Peace and Love✌️

Thanks✌️.Didnt take away at all. Just happy I could give back to the family tonight! Share all you want... No worries mate! Taking awhile to upload. One is 59 minutes long ther other is about 11 minutes. 
    I may be wrong about this but since you have your settings set to private I think only your friends can see it. Not sure you want to change your settings but you may have to in order to share. 
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    PJNB said:
    Peace and Love✌️

People like u are why i keep coming back to this place
  • PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    Peace and Love✌️

I may be wrong about this but since you have your settings set to private I think only your friends can see it. Not sure you want to change your settings but you may have to in order to share. 
    Add me and I'll accept
  • PJNB said:
    Peace and Love✌️

People like u are why i keep coming back to this place
    All for love✌️
  • SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,203
    Thanks pal!