Posters FS

jlondon31jlondon31 Posts: 88
edited September 2017 in Lost Dogs

Wanting to sell to raise some funds. All prices include shipping to the lower 48 states. Let me know if you have any questions.

2010 MSG SE - Soto
NM-M
$150

2017 Flight to Mars - Klausen 
NM-M
Signed by the musicians that night, including McCready and Thunderpussy.
One of the signatures is slightly smudged, can send additional photos
$175

2006 Albany SE - Ames 
Poster has some imperfections. There are rub marks in the dark blue areas, slight dimple creases along the top and bottom white borders, a couple of soft corners, and light roll marks on the back due to it being shipped to me in a 1" tube. Once framed the only thing that will probably be noticeable will be the rub marks. Can send additional photos if requested.
$60

Post edited by jlondon31 on

Comments

• Thunderpussy is legit... Bump
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)