Options

2018 Tour Rumour Thread

Comments

• Options
    I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DOOOOOOOO
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547
    Awesome!!!! Pearl Jam coming back to Europe!

#yourturngutfig
  • Options
    giulia.saudgiulia.saud Posts: 30
    edited December 2017
    Undecided between Amsterdam and Krakow, never been to either venue. Suggestions anyone?
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,391
    ^Both? =)
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    Haha I wish, but I'm also planning to go to Rome and Berlin and I ain't got that much $$
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547
    Bummer about the soulless stadiums in Italy. 

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,812
    Reserved seats in Europe are very limited compared to NA. They said that the whole floor is GA and when applicable they would divide it up where the front was 10 club with early entry. I know it is a lot of info all at once here but the info pages for this tour have a lot of answers on it.  

GA (General Admission) and Reserved Ticket Options:

There is a 2 ticket limit per show. Eligible members may enter the drawing for both GA and Reserved tickets to any given show, but can only possibly be selected for one or the other.  It is not possible to be drawn for both GA and Reserved for the same show. For Berlin, there is only a GA ticket option for the entire venue. Standing and seated general admission areas are on a first-come, first-served basis.

GA (General Admission) Standing Tickets:

GA tickets include 2 early entry wristbands. These tickets are for standing room only on the floor closest to the stage and are mixed with general public. In a situation where a venue has two sections on the floor, the Ten Club GA will be in the barricade closest to the stage. Ten Club is not offering GA tickets on the back of the floor in the lower price levels.  

Reserved Seating

A very small number of reserved tickets are being held as a courtesy to our members who prefer not to stand. These seats will be assigned based on seniority and are located in the best locations in the venue. For this reason, the Ten Club reserved tickets are in the highest price level.  Sorry we are not offering reserved seats in any lower price levels. There are no reserved seats in Berlin. Members with reserved tickets enter the venue at the regular door time. There are no wristbands or early entry for reserved tickets.

Wheelchair Accessible Seating:

Please email tickets@tenclub.net with the subject “Europe Disabled Seating” no later than Tuesday, Dec 5th at 8am GMT / 9am CET in Europe.  Do not enter the online drawing.  Disabled access seating is limited and not guaranteed.

Age Restrictions at Headlining Shows: Children must have their own ticket to attend all shows regardless of age.

London: Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.

Berlin: No children under 6 allowed. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.

Poland: Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.

Barcelona: Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.

Drawing Rules:

- There is no limit to the number of shows for which you can enter the drawing and win tickets. This includes London, so by entering for both London dates, you may possibly be drawn for both shows.

- By entering the drawing for any show, you are committing to purchase the tickets should your name be drawn.  For example, if you enter for all 9 Pearl Jam shows, it is possible your name can be drawn for all 9. Your card will be charged immediately. Tickets are non-refundable. So, please only enter for the number of shows you are prepared to pay for and attend.  

- Members entering a drawing will have a $1 authorization held on their cards no matter how many shows are entered. If selected for any shows during the drawing, this $1 authorization will automatically become a final sale charge totaling the sum of the ticket prices of all the shows drawn. If not selected, the $1 authorization will be canceled and released back to your card.

- You may enter your name into the drawing for both GA and/or Reserved tickets to any given show, but can only be selected for one pair per show. You cannot win both GA and Reserved tickets to the same show.

- Names will be selected for each ticket type taking your priority into consideration. Please keep in mind that tickets are limited.  Not everyone can have their first choice.  Do not enter for any shows you are not prepared to attend as tickets are non-refundable.

- If you cancel your drawing entries, the $1 authorization will be canceled, releasing the funds back to you. Please note that some banks do not make the funds available to you immediately upon cancellation, so check with your bank to make sure you have funds available before re-submitting a new entry.

For shows that sell out through the Ten Club drawing, Ten Club will try to offer fans that didn’t get any Ten Club tickets to a particular city an opportunity to purchase through the public vendor before the public sale. We cannot promise this will be possible in all cities, but we’ll try our best to make this happen and will notify eligible fans late on Tuesday Dec 5th where possible.  

How to enter the drawing step-by-step: 

Step 1. After logging in, click the "Tickets" tab in the Ten Club section.  

Step 2. Read all the information on this page including the drawing rules for the tour.

Step 3.  Check the box indicating you have read the drawing rules and then click "See Shows".

Step 4. Click "Add" for each show you would like to attend in order of priority then click "Next Step".

Step 5. Review your drawing entry selections and edit if necessary.

Step 6. Fill in the billing information, check the terms agreement box, and click "Submit My Entry." You will be immediately directed to a page confirming receipt of your entry. You will receive an email confirming your drawing entries and you can also view your entries on the "My Tickets" page.

Step 7. You are all done. On Tuesday, December 5th at 8am GMT/ 9am CET the ticket drawing entry period will close. Once names have been drawn, the "My Tickets" page will be updated to indicate for which show(s) your name has been drawn and for which show(s) your name has not.  Also, you will receive an email that day confirming your drawing status. If this is not in your email inbox, please check your junk/spam folder for the email.

Ten Club Policies:

- Tickets are limited and not guaranteed.

- Tickets are priced per pair in US Dollars and include any fees.

- All ticket sales are final. No refunds, name transfers or exchanges. No exceptions.

- Two (2) ticket limit per show. No single tickets.

- Tickets are not mailed in advance. Tickets are distributed at Ten Club Will Call on the day of the show.

- You must show a valid government-issued photo ID (driver's license, passport) to collect your tickets at the box office. No exceptions.

- The Ten Club member whose account was used to purchase the tickets must present their photo ID in person to collect the tickets on the day of the show. No exceptions.

- Reserved tickets are assigned in advance based on seniority in the fan club. Seat location is not revealed in advance of the show. You will find out your seat location when you pick up your tickets at Ten Club Will Call on the day of the show.  Sorry, we do not take seating requests.

- Reselling of Ten Club tickets will result in cancellation of ticket purchase and possible loss of membership.

- When entering the drawing you will be required to check a box stating that you agree to the Ten Club ticket policy, which can be found here.

Follow the drawing on the Ten Club events page. This page will be updated in real time as the pre-sale progresses.  You can check the link below for immediate updates from Ten Club on where we are at in the ticket drawing process each step of the way. Go here

General Public Ticket Sale Info can be found here

You can find the answer to many Ticket-related questions by visiting the help page here

Additional Questions, please email tickets@tenclub.net

We receive a very high volume of emails around this time, therefore you may experience delays in response time. Your patience is appreciated.

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    PRAGUE-KRAKOW FLIGHT BOOKED
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PRAGUE-KRAKOW FLIGHT BOOKED
    Link to the sale?
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,521
    I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DOOOOOOOO
    I know but i can't..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    KRAKOW - BERLIN FLIGHT BOOKED
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Does anyone know if I-Days is suitable for kids (<2 years)? Happen to be in the Milan area around that time and would love to go
  • Options
    Spill the beans on what site and how much!
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    RYANAIR,.ONLY GOES DIRECTLY TO BOTH FLIGHTS
  • Options
    Does the lottery state percentages this time around? Thinking about letting the odds guide me this time around.

Man going solo. Scaryyyyyyyy.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,838
    edited December 2017

Does the lottery state percentages this time around? Thinking about letting the odds guide me this time around.

Top right there is an Odds button.
    Amsterdam seated already down to 27% chance.
  • Options

Yes all of GA is 99% right now. Reserved seats are going to be tough to come by. dimitrispearljam said:
    PJNB said:
    Thanks! 
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    edited December 2017
    PJNB said:

On the same flight (krakow-berlin) ;) Had my finger on the reserve button at exactly 9 am this morning. Got the last 2 seats at 249 PLN (before price increased slightly... not last seats on whole flight)

The flight on the 4th departs from Krakow at 9:15 PM, so there's the whole day to enjoy the city before the flight.
    Post edited by mrk2 on
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,632
    See you guys in Amsterdam
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    PJNB said:

On the same flight (krakow-berlin) ;) Had my finger on the reserve button at exactly 9 am this morning. Got the last 2 seats at 249 PLN (before price increased slightly... not last seats on whole flight)

The flight on the 4th departs from Krakow at 9:15 PM, so there's the whole day to enjoy the city before the flight.
    EXACTLY,,FLIGHT GOES UP BY THE MIN ,COS ALL LOOKING THE SAME FLIGHT..ITS NO BRAINER THAT 2ND JULY,PRAGUE--KRAKOW AND 4TH JULY,KRAKOW -0 BERLIBN FLIGHT WILL BE ALL BY PJ FANS
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    We should have our own plane!!!!
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Would like to hit all 3 Italy shows, let’s see how much my wife likes Pearl Jam.  I guess it’s been a while since Wrigley ;) 
  • Options
    TigaSefiTigaSefi Posts: 276
    Thanks for letting me know the odds! I have changed so I put in GA Standing for 3rd choice 2nd night at London.
    London 02 18/09/2009 London Hyde Park 25/06/2010 Arras 03/07/2010 Werchter 04/07/2010 Manchester 21/06/2012 Amsterdam 26/06/2012 Stockholm 07/07/2012 Portland 29/11/2013 Spokane 30/11/2013 Amsterdam 16/06/14 Leeds 08/07/14 London 02 Arena 18/06/2018 London 02 Arena 17/07/2018 London Hyde Park 08/07/2022 London Hyde Park 09/07/2022
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,838

GA (General Admission) Standing Tickets:

GA tickets include 2 early entry wristbands. These tickets are for standing room only on the floor closest to the stage and are mixed with general public. In a situation where a venue has two sections on the floor, the Ten Club GA will be in the barricade closest to the stage. Ten Club is not offering GA tickets on the back of the floor in the lower price levels. 

Will we know which venues will have two floor sections?

• Options
    Going for Prague and Krakow. Should I go for Berlin too, yes/no ?!?!
  • Options
    Maybe that is just copy paste from the previous tour, where some venues clearly had separate (more expensive) front section. At least when the tickets go on general sale, you will see if they have separate sections.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    Going for Prague and Krakow. Should I go for Berlin too, yes/no ?!?!
    YES!  Those 3 would be my dream combination, but will have to settle for two - not going to Prague.
  • Options
    I would assume that most arena type shows would have the barricade at about the 1/3rd mark on the floor to protect people in the front from the crowd surging forward. 10 club would be able to go to either section but with early entry the front will be majority of 10 club members. 
  • Options
    E.K said:
    Australia is left out... AGAIN!!!  Last time was in 2014 and it was a festival.  
    :angry:
    Stooooopppp!!!! Everyone and their mother knew the first announcement would be Europe. This is not the end. 
  • Options
    BARCELONA- MADRID FLIGHT BOOKED