2018 Tour Rumour Thread

15556586061189

Comments

  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 22,535
    mcgruff10 said:
    so...

    8 shows 

    like 800 euros for concert tickets.
    like 1500 euros for hotel for 24 days
    900 are flights and trains and buses 

    so..3200 euros + transportations to airport,in the cities.taxis,and  food,drinks,.for 24 days
    shit..disaster..!!
    1500 euros for 24 nights of hotels? Are you splitting the room or paying to sleep in the train station?! That seems cheap as hell. 

    Disney is gonna cost me around $3500-4 for three nights after all is said and done. Lol. Damn kids. 
    yes,,cos i book hotels and flights  first,,before concert tic sales
    after ticket sales?
    oh yeah...double prices..plus i ve been to europe and alot of the cities.and knoiw where are venues and where to book hotel 
    Got ya.  I m looking to book some hotels before they announce a us tour. ;)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 6,572
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    so...

    8 shows 

    like 800 euros for concert tickets.
    like 1500 euros for hotel for 24 days
    900 are flights and trains and buses 

    so..3200 euros + transportations to airport,in the cities.taxis,and  food,drinks,.for 24 days
    shit..disaster..!!
    1500 euros for 24 nights of hotels? Are you splitting the room or paying to sleep in the train station?! That seems cheap as hell. 

    Disney is gonna cost me around $3500-4 for three nights after all is said and done. Lol. Damn kids. 
    yes,,cos i book hotels and flights  first,,before concert tic sales
    after ticket sales?
    oh yeah...double prices..plus i ve been to europe and alot of the cities.and knoiw where are venues and where to book hotel 
    Got ya.  I m looking to book some hotels before they announce a us tour. ;)
    Me too! Let me know if you hear anything lol. Hopefully November though as that would make it a lot easier on us. If the Fenway in September rumours are true we may take the whole family down with her mother again and make another weekend out of it.

    How old are children btw?
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 22,535
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    so...

    8 shows 

    like 800 euros for concert tickets.
    like 1500 euros for hotel for 24 days
    900 are flights and trains and buses 

    so..3200 euros + transportations to airport,in the cities.taxis,and  food,drinks,.for 24 days
    shit..disaster..!!
    1500 euros for 24 nights of hotels? Are you splitting the room or paying to sleep in the train station?! That seems cheap as hell. 

    Disney is gonna cost me around $3500-4 for three nights after all is said and done. Lol. Damn kids. 
    yes,,cos i book hotels and flights  first,,before concert tic sales
    after ticket sales?
    oh yeah...double prices..plus i ve been to europe and alot of the cities.and knoiw where are venues and where to book hotel 
    Got ya.  I m looking to book some hotels before they announce a us tour. ;)
    Me too! Let me know if you hear anything lol. Hopefully November though as that would make it a lot easier on us. If the Fenway in September rumours are true we may take the whole family down with her mother again and make another weekend out of it.

    How old are children btw?
    We are a blended family.  I have:
    13 year old girl
    8 year old boy
    8 year old boy
    8 year old boy
    4 year old boy 

    five in total.   You?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • DEGBTI said:
    lets say pj plays at x city in europe  on 5th of the montrh
    next show is at 7th ..and its 1 hour flight..
    like 500 freaks will go to both shows..
    you know when those people will travel?
    at 6th ..so..go book the flight before ticket sales..will be 50 $
    after ticjet sales?..sure,.,those 500 will try to book the 3-4 available flight of the 6th...
    welcome 130-150 $ for that flight!!
    this works great, if you have the dates beforehand! haha
    nope ..when the band announce tour..instead think what entrie u put at lottery..u go and book flights..and hotels
    then last day,u see the odds and pick which shows u enter lottery with more chances to win..
    u dont need t worry bout costy of flights and hotel next to venue  that are expensive,,cos u done that


    So for you the best way to get tickets is waiting the last day? 
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI san diegoPosts: 294
    DEGBTI said:
    lets say pj plays at x city in europe  on 5th of the montrh
    next show is at 7th ..and its 1 hour flight..
    like 500 freaks will go to both shows..
    you know when those people will travel?
    at 6th ..so..go book the flight before ticket sales..will be 50 $
    after ticjet sales?..sure,.,those 500 will try to book the 3-4 available flight of the 6th...
    welcome 130-150 $ for that flight!!
    this works great, if you have the dates beforehand! haha
    nope ..when the band announce tour..instead think what entrie u put at lottery..u go and book flights..and hotels
    then last day,u see the odds and pick which shows u enter lottery with more chances to win..
    u dont need t worry bout costy of flights and hotel next to venue  that are expensive,,cos u done that


    oh, I see, thank you dimi!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPROPosts: 137,128
    DEGBTI said:
    lets say pj plays at x city in europe  on 5th of the montrh
    next show is at 7th ..and its 1 hour flight..
    like 500 freaks will go to both shows..
    you know when those people will travel?
    at 6th ..so..go book the flight before ticket sales..will be 50 $
    after ticjet sales?..sure,.,those 500 will try to book the 3-4 available flight of the 6th...
    welcome 130-150 $ for that flight!!
    this works great, if you have the dates beforehand! haha
    nope ..when the band announce tour..instead think what entrie u put at lottery..u go and book flights..and hotels
    then last day,u see the odds and pick which shows u enter lottery with more chances to win..
    u dont need t worry bout costy of flights and hotel next to venue  that are expensive,,cos u done that


    So for you the best way to get tickets is waiting the last day? 
    ofcourse u wait to see the odds unless u ant a specific show only
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 6,572
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    so...

    8 shows 

    like 800 euros for concert tickets.
    like 1500 euros for hotel for 24 days
    900 are flights and trains and buses 

    so..3200 euros + transportations to airport,in the cities.taxis,and  food,drinks,.for 24 days
    shit..disaster..!!
    1500 euros for 24 nights of hotels? Are you splitting the room or paying to sleep in the train station?! That seems cheap as hell. 

    Disney is gonna cost me around $3500-4 for three nights after all is said and done. Lol. Damn kids. 
    yes,,cos i book hotels and flights  first,,before concert tic sales
    after ticket sales?
    oh yeah...double prices..plus i ve been to europe and alot of the cities.and knoiw where are venues and where to book hotel 
    Got ya.  I m looking to book some hotels before they announce a us tour. ;)
    Me too! Let me know if you hear anything lol. Hopefully November though as that would make it a lot easier on us. If the Fenway in September rumours are true we may take the whole family down with her mother again and make another weekend out of it.

    How old are children btw?
    We are a blended family.  I have:
    13 year old girl
    8 year old boy
    8 year old boy
    8 year old boy
    4 year old boy 

    five in total.   You?
    Damn you are busy! That must be one fun house. We have 2 boys 3 and 1. 
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • KusyKusy Posts: 331
    Hotels booked ;)
    2007: Chorzow, PL
    2014: Gdynia, PL
    2017: EV Solo Berlin, DE
    2018: PinkPop Festival, NL; London #1, UK; Padova, ITA; Prague, CZ; Krakow, PL; Berlin; DE; London #2, UK
    2019: EV Solo Berlin, DE
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 6,572
    Kusy said:
    Hotels booked ;)

    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • KusyKusy Posts: 331
    if the rumours are true - i'd go for ams 2 then pinkpop, rome, prague, krakow, berlin
    2007: Chorzow, PL
    2014: Gdynia, PL
    2017: EV Solo Berlin, DE
    2018: PinkPop Festival, NL; London #1, UK; Padova, ITA; Prague, CZ; Krakow, PL; Berlin; DE; London #2, UK
    2019: EV Solo Berlin, DE
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,118
    I need some American rumors damn it!!!!!
  • just_onejust_one LisbonPosts: 1,048
    Only chances (even remote ones) are berlin or barcelona but plain tickets are expensive from lisbon (x2 me and wife) guess ill stick to lisbon only. Too bad its a festival but its better than nothing right??
  • my2hands said:
    I need some American rumors damn it!!!!!
    I'm with you but I don't think we hear a word till January at the earliest.
  • jmug23jmug23 Posts: 767
    If anyone has some inside info to the rumored Hawaii show, I’d love a Pm. We are trying to plan a Hawaii trip to next year and would love to double up! Thanks!!!
  • primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,049
    jmug23 said:
    If anyone has some inside info to the rumored Hawaii show, I’d love a Pm. We are trying to plan a Hawaii trip to next year and would love to double up! Thanks!!!
    If this gets deleted then there must be some truth to it.  Pretty positive i saw someone else post about it and it was quickly deleted.
    Alpine Valley 6/26&27/98 10/8/00 6/21/03
    Summerfest 7/8/95 6/29&30/06
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Chicago 5/16&17/06
    Missoula 6/20/98 8/29/05
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
  • JG215570JG215570 Thornton, ColoRADoPosts: 55
    Does anyone know any of the shows will be Golden Circle?  I know the festivals won't, but particularly Amsterdam and the Italian shows.
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, INPosts: 3,765
    Most likely going to be GA up front with the only access going to 10C members. Then seats behind the GA section with 10C members. Then seats for the general public. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • mrk2mrk2 FinlandPosts: 1,703
    No, Europe will be GA the whole floor. Sometimes a more expensive ”golden circle” front section. Nothing is 10 Club only - so there will be regular tickets too
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • mrk2 said:
    No, Europe will be GA the whole floor. Sometimes a more expensive ”golden circle” front section. Nothing is 10 Club only - so there will be regular tickets too
    London 2007.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • mrk2mrk2 FinlandPosts: 1,703
    Exception to the rule :) That was a fun show, 3000 tenclubbers on the floor.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • 100 Pacer said:
    Why do you assume he pushed past people? A friend walked right up to the rail Stone's side at Toronto last year a few minutes before the band hit the stage. Some people just aren't as militant about their spots. 
    At all concerts I've been to, in 9 our of 10 cases it offends someone, or pushes someone, or makes someone elses night worse.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • that belgium festival is great and all..but so expensive to stay there and im old to walk for 6 kilometres in thew middle of nowhere at 1 am..
    Haha. Yeah, I'm lucky I did it 7 years ago. Man time flies. AIC, Pearl Jam, Black Keys, Them crooked Vultures, Dave coming out at the end. My friend throwing up all concert from to much weed. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • @dimitrispearljam But Scandinavia is off the table next year. That we can conclude?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Cosimo82Cosimo82 Posts: 311
    I'm with dimi!!! 8 euro shows- great!!! 
    Amsterdam,italyx3, spainx2, Portogallo, berlin. 
    Who agre the list?  :)
  • Just two weeks ago people at my office talked about Rome and I was all "Never been, will go when PJ plays there". Maybe this is a sign.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • colonel coolcolonel cool BernPosts: 31
    Cosimo82 said:
    I'm with dimi!!! 8 euro shows- great!!! 
    Amsterdam,italyx3, spainx2, Portogallo, berlin. 
    Who agre the list?  :)
    in for that too.
    looks like these will be the best shows, as there is no "small" venue on the bill like leeds in 2014.
    Zurich 00, Bern 06, Verona 06, Milano 06, Torino 06, Pistoia 06, Zagreb 06, Munich 07, London 07, Southside 07, Rotterdam 09, Berlin 09, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, London 10, Nijmegen 10, Berlin 10, PJ20 I+II, Toronto 11 I+II, Ottawa 11, Amsterdam 12 I+II, Berlin 12 I+II, Oslo 12, Copenhagen 12, Amsterdam 14 I+II, Milano 14, Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Berlin 14, Leeds 14, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Amsterdam 18 I+II, Milano 18, Padua 18, Roma 18, Berlin 18, Barcelona 18, Lisboa 18
  • Cosimo82 said:
    I'm with dimi!!! 8 euro shows- great!!! 
    Amsterdam,italyx3, spainx2, Portogallo, berlin. 
    Who agre the list?  :)
    in for that too.
    looks like these will be the best shows, as there is no "small" venue on the bill like leeds in 2014.
    Never trust people talking about "best shows" before a tour, Ramus Nalle. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,130
    mrk2 said:
    No, Europe will be GA the whole floor. Sometimes a more expensive ”golden circle” front section. Nothing is 10 Club only - so there will be regular tickets too
    Pretty sure Amsterdam 2012 had a 10c section in front of the stage. There was definitely one in Vienna '14. 
    just_one said:
    Only chances (even remote ones) are berlin or barcelona but plain tickets are expensive from lisbon (x2 me and wife) guess ill stick to lisbon only. Too bad its a festival but its better than nothing right??
    Can't you take Vueling for €35 each way?
  • just_onejust_one LisbonPosts: 1,048
    eddiec said:
    mrk2 said:
    No, Europe will be GA the whole floor. Sometimes a more expensive ”golden circle” front section. Nothing is 10 Club only - so there will be regular tickets too
    Pretty sure Amsterdam 2012 had a 10c section in front of the stage. There was definitely one in Vienna '14. 
    just_one said:
    Only chances (even remote ones) are berlin or barcelona but plain tickets are expensive from lisbon (x2 me and wife) guess ill stick to lisbon only. Too bad its a festival but its better than nothing right??
    Can't you take Vueling for €35 each way?

    July 9 (lisbon) return on July 11 on Vueling to barcelona - 430€ 2 persons
  • REDVEDREDVED Posts: 65
    mrk2 said:
    Exception to the rule :) That was a fun show, 3000 tenclubbers on the floor.
    Vienna 2014 10c up front
Sign In or Register to comment.