Options

2018 Tour Rumour Thread

Comments

• Options
    AdelaidePabloAdelaidePablo Adelaide Posts: 3
    Im just going to book my Leave for 3 weeks mid June to july and go where ever they are. otherwise ill miss out on being able to take the leave.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    PJNB said:
    Can anyone tell me if there is a huge difference in seating for Europe shows when compared to NA shows with 10 club tickets? I am a high number (512XXX) and thought that I heard someone say before that Euro seating is much better for high numbers. I realize that venue to venue is always different but just curious. If there is a thread already on this I would love to read it as it may change how I pick for the lottery. 
    ga all the way
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,801
    PJNB said:
    Can anyone tell me if there is a huge difference in seating for Europe shows when compared to NA shows with 10 club tickets? I am a high number (512XXX) and thought that I heard someone say before that Euro seating is much better for high numbers. I realize that venue to venue is always different but just curious. If there is a thread already on this I would love to read it as it may change how I pick for the lottery. 
    ga all the way
    Dude I saw vids of Amsterdam and it was packed front to back lol. Do they always pack them like that...
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    edited November 2017
    Amsterdam 2014

Post edited by buck502000 on
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Amsterdam 2014

Is this your pic and 10 club seats? Roughly what is your number if so?

That GA is packed!
  • Options
    jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    That’s the most packed GA I’ve ever seen! Damn:)
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    PJNB said:
    Amsterdam 2014

That GA is packed!
    third party website, I needed 3 tickets for that show.
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    I'm wondering what the hold up is on 4 shows in 5 days @ Red Rocks 
    The band knows the average PJ fan is too old to climb up all those stairs at this point. :lol:
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,520
    PJNB said:
    Amsterdam 2014

That GA is packed!
    GA like this, everywhere in Europe..what you mean packed..its exactly as it should be..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    VillagePJVillagePJ Peterborough, UK Posts: 195
    Does anyone else think ticket demand will be off the charts in 2018 due to the entire 2017 taken off?  I know I’ll be going out of my way to pay more for shows if necessary 
    There'll be plenty of 10c folks with tickets near the time for most shows....why feed the scalpers????
    London, Hyde Park 25/6/10
    Isle of Wight 23/6/12
    London, Hammersmith 31/7/12 (EV)
    Leeds 8/7/14
    Milton Keynes 11/7/14
    London, Shepherds Bush Empire 11/11/14 (EV The Who tribute)
    Boston, Fenway Park 05/08/16
    Boston, Fenway Park 07/08/16
    London, Hammersmith Apollo 2017 (EV)
    London, Hammersmith Apollo 2017 (EV)
    Taormina, Sicily June 2017 (EV)
    London, O2 Arena 18th June 2018
    London, O2 Arena 19th June 2018 :(
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,269
    no piss break at Wuhlheide Berlin....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPAes2w-q24
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    At one point I would have jumped right in there...now, I'll take my lower bowl seat and soak it all in... and yes, I'm taking a piss break during Even Flow, because with a lower bowl seat it will take me 2 minutes, I can even grab a drink, and I'll be back in time to see McCready torch the place
  • Options

I don't get how any of you fuckers can afford to follow this band for 6 shows+. I could barely afford 1 three years ago. LOL
    to follow for 3 weeks tour the band  in different countries ,travel,hotel,food,drinks,concert tickets and all ,for me means for 6-8 months i dont go out of the house even for a coffee..or a meal out...means work home,home work..there is no other way and i leave dept to my cc that needs another 6 month saving after tour..
    all are choices in life
    well hey, if it gets Ed to sing to you, I suppose it's worth the effort! 
    that was an extra..is the feeling man..when u are in the venue..lights go down,,into music,band walks on stage,,crowd screaming..the smell of happiness dude..thats what is all about..u feel free that momnent
    That thought just nailed it. Well said.

I don't get how any of you fuckers can afford to follow this band for 6 shows+. I could barely afford 1 three years ago. LOL
    to follow for 3 weeks tour the band  in different countries ,travel,hotel,food,drinks,concert tickets and all ,for me means for 6-8 months i dont go out of the house even for a coffee..or a meal out...means work home,home work..there is no other way and i leave dept to my cc that needs another 6 month saving after tour..
    all are choices in life
    well hey, if it gets Ed to sing to you, I suppose it's worth the effort! 
    that was an extra..is the feeling man..when u are in the venue..lights go down,,into music,band walks on stage,,crowd screaming..the smell of happiness dude..thats what is all about..u feel free that momnent

• Options
    edited November 2017
    23scidoo said:
    PJNB said:
    Amsterdam 2014

That GA is packed!
    GA like this, everywhere in Europe..what you mean packed..its exactly as it should be..
    Looks like it would be a blast but GA just won't fit our schedule for this tour. We will be showing up later then usual and I would much rather a reserved seat then standing at the back of that crowd unable to see. 
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    PJNB said:
    Overall, there are less Euro 10C members so that helps right there.  Euro members don't seem too fond of 10C Reserved seats either.  In Vienna, i had second row wing seats with 10C reserved.  238xxx.
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783
    Does anyone else think ticket demand will be off the charts in 2018 due to the entire 2017 taken off?  I know I’ll be going out of my way to pay more for shows if necessary 
    I am not buying any tickets for any other shows in 2018, until Pearl Jam announces their plans for next year.  They are getting all of my concert money next year.
    Yep
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    I'll be buying some tickets to see Uncle Neil next year

Do yourselves a favor if you've never seen Neil live, go see him next summer with Promise of the Real.

#UncleNeil
    Post edited by my2hands on
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    In Europe the amount of seated 10 Club tickets is much smaller than GA. Here’s info from 2014 tour announcement

Reserved Seating:
    A very small number of reserved tickets are being held as a courtesy to our members who prefer not to stand. These seats will be assigned based on seniority and are located in the best locations in the venue.  For this reason the Ten Club reserved tickets are in the highest price level.  Sorry we are not offering reserved seats in any lower price levels.  There are no reserved seats in the Berlin or Milton Keynes venues. Reserved tickets enter the venue at the regular door time.  There are no wristbands or early entry for reserved tickets.”
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    mrk2 said:
    In Europe the amount of seated 10 Club tickets is much smaller than GA. Here’s info from 2014 tour announcement

Reserved Seating:
    A very small number of reserved tickets are being held as a courtesy to our members who prefer not to stand. These seats will be assigned based on seniority and are located in the best locations in the venue.  For this reason the Ten Club reserved tickets are in the highest price level.  Sorry we are not offering reserved seats in any lower price levels.  There are no reserved seats in the Berlin or Milton Keynes venues. Reserved tickets enter the venue at the regular door time.  There are no wristbands or early entry for reserved tickets.”
    Cool good to know. I had no clue that they had different price levels. It is going to be interesting to see the % this time around if this is true with the small numbered of reserved. Most people will put in for GA first and reserved second and will make that number look a lot worse than it is. For the record it is not the seat I want but the elevation and reserved location. 
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    edited November 2017
    i_lov_it said:

An Australian Tour would be Good...

when ever they play in australia,im there
    Hopefully soon then right :)

Post edited by i_lov_it on
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    my2hands said:
    PJNB said:
    rummy said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I need some canadian or us dates soon!!!  
    Yes we do. I get it, Europe is due. But I've yet to witness "Release" and I need another shot at it ASAP.
    Fenway 2018 guaranteed to be played...
    Guaranteed?

I have zero interest in ballpark shows at this point so hopefully I have a proper arena show or two that we can make... definitely not going back to Fenway for a concert
    Same here regarding the interest level. if they played Fenway I would go as I only live a few minutes away, but I would much prefer a Garden show. 
    Dude you want to house a family of 6 for 3 days lol. My mother in law, myself, my wife and 3 kids 3 and under. Sound good haha! 

When I said guaranteed about Release it obviously is not guaranteed to be played as we know but the last 3 times Pearl Jam has come to Mass they have played it and seems to be a staple song for the state. As far as Fenway goes things change but it looks like they are trying to get dates for either late August or mid September. These are rumours from multiple sources that are involved with Fenway. I have no connection to them and are just people I have met on social media. Maybe Pearl Jam is just trying to get dates and may be unsuccessful who knows. Either way I can't wait to go back if and when they do show up. 
    Sorry bud, the kids & mother in law would be a non starter even if we didn’t have a small place! 

If PJ plays that close to my house, you won’t hear me complaining, but I would much prefer an arena show.

I’ll take whatever I can get at the end of the day. 
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    PJNB said:
    my2hands said:
    PJNB said:
    rummy said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I need some canadian or us dates soon!!!  
    Yes we do. I get it, Europe is due. But I've yet to witness "Release" and I need another shot at it ASAP.
    Fenway 2018 guaranteed to be played...
    Guaranteed?

I have zero interest in ballpark shows at this point so hopefully I have a proper arena show or two that we can make... definitely not going back to Fenway for a concert
    Same here regarding the interest level. if they played Fenway I would go as I only live a few minutes away, but I would much prefer a Garden show. 
    Dude you want to house a family of 6 for 3 days lol. My mother in law, myself, my wife and 3 kids 3 and under. Sound good haha! 

When I said guaranteed about Release it obviously is not guaranteed to be played as we know but the last 3 times Pearl Jam has come to Mass they have played it and seems to be a staple song for the state. As far as Fenway goes things change but it looks like they are trying to get dates for either late August or mid September. These are rumours from multiple sources that are involved with Fenway. I have no connection to them and are just people I have met on social media. Maybe Pearl Jam is just trying to get dates and may be unsuccessful who knows. Either way I can't wait to go back if and when they do show up. 
    Sorry bud, the kids & mother in law would be a non starter even if we didn’t have a small place! 

If PJ plays that close to my house, you won’t hear me complaining, but I would much prefer an arena show.

I’ll take whatever I can get at the end of the day. 
    No way I would even put that grief on a close family member lol. We did Airbnb in 2016 and it worked out great. Plan on doing the same if 2018 happens. 

They are going to have a tough time catching lightning in the bottle a second time following up on Fenway night 2 but I will be there and see if they can do it. Arena shows are preferred for us too. 
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    mrk2 said:

Reserved Seating:
    IIRC, all shows except Amsterdam had reserved seating probability of > 90%.
  • Options
    Reading the 2018 tour rumors thread is my favorite part about this board. Its like Christmas as we get little hints and guesses and things heard from someone who knows someone who knows someone who might work for an arena that somehow has a connection in the bands camp. Its so entertaining!
  • Options
    I need some USA info to get my juices flowing... would love for them to announce things earlier then usual for planning purposes
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,956
    my2hands said:
    I need some USA info to get my juices flowing... would love for them to announce things earlier then usual for planning purposes
    Agreed!! Waiting on some US dates too. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,900
    my2hands said:
    Yes!!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:
    Yes!!!!
    Wouldn't that be nice to plan our Pearl Jam road trips and vacations like adults instead of scrambling?
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    my2hands said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:
    Yes!!!!
    Wouldn't that be nice to plan our Pearl Jam road trips and vacations like adults instead of scrambling?
    Yes it would my man. Hope there's enough heads up to avoid the scramble. 
  • Options
    If anybody hears anything about Las Vegas please PM me... I will hold the info in strict confidence... thanks!