Options

Let's Play Two - I've got a Feeling made the track listing!!!!!

mwplummwplum Posts: 1,509
So excited about this!!! When I saw that it was limited to 2 vinyl records, I was fearing that many more obscure favourites would be cut. Seeing this on there absolutely warms my heart. I look forward to sitting down with my newborn son (now 2 month old) 10 years or so from now and explaining the Fenway back story about his grandpa, the magic of all the 4 ball park shows, and the unforgettable run by the Cubbies. Very pleased to see others like Black, Red, Yellow, Inside Job, and Low Light there too. I know that many people want the full boots (which I imagine will be available some day), but for now, I'm very happy about this release. Can't wait to watch the film!
1992-07-21 Vancouver
1993-9-4 Vancouver
1996-9-16 Seattle
1998-7-19 Vancouver, 7-21 Seattle, Memorial Stadium
2000-11-6 Seattle
2001-10-22 Seattle
2002 -12-09 Seattle
2009-8-17 Manchester, 9-25 Vancouver
2011-6-16 Seattle (EV), 9-3/4 PJ20, 9-25 Vancouver
2012-6-27 Amsterdam (#2!)
2013-11-29 Portland, 12-4 Vancouver, 12-6 Seattle
2014-AUS - 1-26 Sydney, 1-31 Adelaide, 2-11/12 EV Sydney State Theatre, 2-13 EV Opera House
2014 - USA - Memphis, Detroit, MOLINE, St. Paul, MILWAUKEE, Denver, 25/26 Bridge School
2016 - Lexington, Philly x 2, MSG x 2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x 2, Pemberton, Fenway x 2, Wrigley x 2
2018 - Seattle x 2, Missoula, Fenway x 2

Comments

• Options
    THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,678
    Yeah, the full boots are available Nov 17. 
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,064
    I'm glad "I've got a feeling" made it too but damn they left off a lot of my favorite songs from those nights. 
    Rain
    Anongst the Waves
    Blood
    I Got Shit
    OF THE EARTH!!!!
    Masters of War (one of the best moments)
    Surrender
    Comfortably Numb
    I Am Mine
    Comatose
    Patriot
    Man of the Hour

I was really hoping for some of these on vinyl. Oh well. I'm still excited about the vinyl and will get them all on the official bootleg releases but damn I was hoping for Of the Earth and Masters of War on wax. 

Still really excited and looking forward to the film and vinyl. 
  • Options
    cottagesteezecottagesteeze St. Paul, MN Posts: 218
    I'm glad "I've got a feeling" made it too but damn they left off a lot of my favorite songs from those nights. 
    Rain
    Anongst the Waves
    Blood
    I Got Shit
    OF THE EARTH!!!!
    Surrender
    Comfortably Numb
    I Am Mine
    Comatose
    Patriot
    Man of the Hour

I was really hoping for some of these on vinyl. Oh well. I'm still excited about the vinyl and will get them all on the official bootleg releases but damn I was hoping for Of the Earth and Masters of War on wax. 

Ive Got a Feeling is one of my favorites, stoked to have that one but can't believe they left off Masters of War.... does that mean no Masters of War in the film??
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,359
    Rain
    Anongst the Waves
    Blood
    I Got Shit
    OF THE EARTH!!!!
    Surrender
    Comfortably Numb
    I Am Mine
    Comatose
    Patriot
    Man of the Hour

Ive Got a Feeling is one of my favorites, stoked to have that one but can't believe they left off Masters of War.... does that mean no Masters of War in the film??
    Masters Of War might be included in any possible extras on the Blu Ray, but it won't be included in the film.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    yeah I'm guessing there will be extras in the blu ray, hoping to see a couple of songs not included as well!
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • Options
    ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    Cool so many to choose from they all jam