Need some help! 2013 Charlotte poster

EasyComeandGoEasyComeandGo Posts: 1
edited August 2017 in Lost Dogs
I am a lifetime die-hard Pearl Jam fan but never got a chance to see them live until the 2013 Lightning Bolt tour in Charlottesville and Charlotte.  I am trying so hard to have a poster from each one of the very few shows I've seen live.  My first show was 2013 Charlottesville which was the most amazing experience.  That one is framed and on the wall.  My next experience after those two shows was in 2016 in Hampton.  I have that poster on the wall but sadly missed out on the next night in Raleigh after the show was canceled.  Can anyone help me find the 2013 Charlotte poster?  This thing is hard to find!  Sadly, I don't have anything to trade but I will most certainly be willing to buy.  Thanks Jammers!  
Post edited by EasyComeandGo on

Comments

• asnipesasnipes Posts: 82
    Good luck bump!  This poster doesn't come up often at all, and with Facebook raffles I'm sure it will pop up for a straight up sale even less now.  I searched every day for 2 years, always late to the party when one was posted for sale.  I finally got lucky on ebay.  I recommend you set up alerts for when new items are posted contain the words "Charlotte pearl jam".  Since the raffles started getting heavy the value of the poster has been sitting around 600-650
  • TH113769TH113769 Posts: 439
    Good luck- I just got an AP off of this forum last month for a great price - they pop up once in a while.  I agree that the waffles have inflated them far more than what it should be worth.  It is scary some 2013 posters are going for more than 1998 posters that had runs of 200.  
    92 - Phoenix; 93 - Mesa; 95 - Phoenix; 98 - Phoenix; 2000- Phoenix; 2003 - San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix; 2006 - Denver 1, Denver 2, Las Vegas, San Diego;  2009 - Chicago 1, Chicago 2, San Diego; 2013 - Phoenix, San Diego, LA 1, LA 2, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle; 2014 - Detroit, Moline, Milwaukee, Denver; 2016 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 and 2; 2018 - Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London1, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Werchter, Barca, Missoula, Chicago 1&2, Boston 1&2.
  • BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,413
    It's completely subjective.... in my opinion, many of the '98 Pearl Jam posters are not attractive - just like most concert posters.
    Good luck with your search OP - have a nice week.