Options

Tyler Childers

Attaway77Attaway77 Posts: 2,923
edited August 2017 in Other Music
1998 Dallas (7/5) 2006 San Fran (7/15,7/16) 2009 San Fran (8/28) 2010 Bristow (5/13) NY (5/21) 2011 Alpine Valley (9/3,9/4)
2012 Missoula (9/30) 2013 Chicago (7/19) Pittsburgh (10/11) Buffalo (10/12) Baltimore (10/27) Dallas (11/15)
2014 Austin (10/12) Memphis (10/14) St. Paul (10/19) Milwaukee (10/20) Denver (10/22)
2016 Ft. Lauderdale (4/8) Miami (4/9) Hampton (4/18) Philly (4/28,4/29) NY (5/1,5/2) 2018 Seattle (8/10) Missoula (8/13) 2022 Nashville (9/16)

E.V. - 2008 Berkeley (4/8) 2012 Austin (11/9,11/12)
Temple of the Dog - 2016 Upper Darby



Post edited by Attaway77 on

Comments

  • Options
    Attaway77Attaway77 Posts: 2,923
    1998 Dallas (7/5) 2006 San Fran (7/15,7/16) 2009 San Fran (8/28) 2010 Bristow (5/13) NY (5/21) 2011 Alpine Valley (9/3,9/4)
    2012 Missoula (9/30) 2013 Chicago (7/19) Pittsburgh (10/11) Buffalo (10/12) Baltimore (10/27) Dallas (11/15)
    2014 Austin (10/12) Memphis (10/14) St. Paul (10/19) Milwaukee (10/20) Denver (10/22)
    2016 Ft. Lauderdale (4/8) Miami (4/9) Hampton (4/18) Philly (4/28,4/29) NY (5/1,5/2) 2018 Seattle (8/10) Missoula (8/13) 2022 Nashville (9/16)

    E.V. - 2008 Berkeley (4/8) 2012 Austin (11/9,11/12)
    Temple of the Dog - 2016 Upper Darby



  • Options
    Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    New album is...something.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Jumb0 said:
    New album is...something.
    I love it.

    Getting tickets yesterday was a shitshow, but I was able to grab some.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,829
    I struck out twice in presales, and imagine I’ll strike out in the public onsale today. 

    If anyone has any spares for Philly or Columbia, MD, please let me know, looks like I’ll be searching from now until August..
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    pjpitt89 said:
    I struck out twice in presales, and imagine I’ll strike out in the public onsale today. 

    If anyone has any spares for Philly or Columbia, MD, please let me know, looks like I’ll be searching from now until August..
    The presales were an absolute nightmare. Hope you're able to find tickets.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,829
    mfc2006 said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    I struck out twice in presales, and imagine I’ll strike out in the public onsale today. 

    If anyone has any spares for Philly or Columbia, MD, please let me know, looks like I’ll be searching from now until August..
    The presales were an absolute nightmare. Hope you're able to find tickets.
    Nothing. 2 presales and public, nothing available. I have only heard/seen a select few actually get tix. Yet, the resale market is flooded. So obnoxious. Will be searching for 9 months, so Philly or Columbia, MD, anyone let me know!!
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    pjpitt89 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    I struck out twice in presales, and imagine I’ll strike out in the public onsale today. 

    If anyone has any spares for Philly or Columbia, MD, please let me know, looks like I’ll be searching from now until August..
    The presales were an absolute nightmare. Hope you're able to find tickets.
    Nothing. 2 presales and public, nothing available. I have only heard/seen a select few actually get tix. Yet, the resale market is flooded. So obnoxious. Will be searching for 9 months, so Philly or Columbia, MD, anyone let me know!!
    I lucked out and grabbed 2 in the back of the venue for KC on my cell after the site crashed on my laptop during the presale. Took 3 hours.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    GB281198GB281198 Virginia Posts: 423
    I tried for tickets to the Raleigh show and gave up. Ticketmaster is such a complete disaster I have lost interest in going to any show that I have to buy scalped tickets to. I would rather go to a club show I can get tickets to at this point and see a smaller group.
  • Options
    the dude's now on my radar. thanks bobby


  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,415
    I saw Childers a few weeks ago...great show. I'm not a big country guy but I do like the genuine artists that write their own songs. Childers is really good.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

    1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
Sign In or Register to comment.