Options

Most Ridiculous Thing Seen on a Job Application

2»

Comments

• Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 2,984
    I don't put it on the application but I always ask potential employees when I interview them what their favorite band is. I don't know if that's silly or not.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Options
    RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    dudeman said:
    I don't put it on the application but I always ask potential employees when I interview them what their favorite band is. I don't know if that's silly or not.
    See, that would freak me out because mine is Pink Floyd and you'd instantly think "there's a stoner". 
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    dudeman said:
    See, that would freak me out because mine is Pink Floyd and you'd instantly think "there's a stoner". 
    No way.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    dudeman said:
    For my job (public health), I often teach classes at retirement centers.  I had an appointment to meet with the staff at one and while I was waiting in the lobby they played a Pink Floyd song on the muzak system.  :sick:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    I received a resume from someone who was Fore Cliff Certified.
    #FHP
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    Horos said:
    I received a resume from someone who was Fore Cliff Certified.
    Hmm, wonder if they can do Back Cliffs.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 2,984
     JustRogueStoner said:
    dudeman said:
    The last person I hired said "Grateful Dead". I hired her and she is the best employee I have. 
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV