Options

Poll--The Weakest Link: Rearviewmirror (Sides 7 & 8), Round 1

2»

Comments

• Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,395
    Last Kiss
    rummy said:
    This round has potential of only losing one song. I'll be surprised if another song gets 10 votes.
    Quoting myself:
    Well, Wishlist has reached 10 votes.
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,932
    Last Kiss
    Fuck, I should've voted for Ledbetter.
    Why? YL > Last Kiss for sure. 
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    Last Kiss
    rummy said:
    PJNB said:
    rummy said:
    Admittedly, Last Kiss is doing better than I thought it would. I would have guessed that it would get about 90% of the votes.
    I think a lot of people see it as a wasted vote so they are throwing it elsewhere. 
    I appreciate the rationale behind using this strategy but I sometimes wish everyone would vote how they "really felt" to get a true picture of things.
    Agreed.  A true vote is how I've always done it.  Except for today when I saw Last Kiss and just stopped reading the choices after that.  D'oh!
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,239
    Off He Goes
    rummy said:
    PJNB said:
    rummy said:
    Admittedly, Last Kiss is doing better than I thought it would. I would have guessed that it would get about 90% of the votes.
    I think a lot of people see it as a wasted vote so they are throwing it elsewhere. 
    I appreciate the rationale behind using this strategy but I sometimes wish everyone would vote how they "really felt" to get a true picture of things.
    I agree. 

The OP doesn't ask "what song do you want to get voted off", but "what is the weakest link". People should vote with their "heart" 

People voting strategically fucks this up IMO.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,683
    Last Kiss
    rummy said:
    PJNB said:
    rummy said:
    I agree. 

The OP doesn't ask "what song do you want to get voted off", but "what is the weakest link". People should vote with their "heart" 

People voting strategically fucks this up IMO.
    I agree.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,487
    Last Kiss
    Only Last Kiss because it's not an original
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,495
    Last Kiss
    rummy said:
    PJNB said:
    rummy said:
    ^^^I agree: vote the way you REALLY felt at that time>^^^

I know when i vote i just vote and then i look at the results and comments in the thread. 
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,826
    Yellow Ledbetter
    Yes, yes you should have.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    Last Kiss
    Yes, yes you should have.
    Next round, for sure!
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Last Kiss
    Last Kiss and Wishlist eliminated.
This discussion has been closed.