FS Star Wars return of the Jedi, original 40x60 movie poster.

riley540riley540 Posts: 1,132
i have an original theatrical release mreturn of the Jedi poster for sale. It measures 40x60 which was printed in less quantities than the standard one sheet poster. 

Asking $125

Condition on this poster- there are some tears and some wrinkles, but still appears decently. The colors are strong. Overall condition is VERY GOOD. 

I will ship it in a tube. And charge $18 to shop because of the size. 

Comments

• riley540riley540 Posts: 1,132
    My grading systems is 

MINT - poster has no pin holes, no tears, and a minimal amount of wrinkles. No fold separation or fold wear of any kind 

NEAR MINT - May have some creases throughout and some minor fold wear. No tears at all. Can have a bit more wrinkles. 

VERY FINE - poster may have a few small pin holes and tiny tears. It can have minimal fold wear

FINE - poster may have slight fold separation. Can have a few tears though out as well as pin holes in the corners 

VERY GOOD - poster may have some missing paper, a decent amount of small tears and separation on the folds. May also have chips and a good amount of pin holes. Colors may have faded slightly 

GOOD - poster has wear. Tears and some missing paper. May have excessive separation along the folds as well as some color loss. Poster is in need of restoration 

POOR - may be missing a lot of paper. There is a lot of tears and the colors look bad. Poster is in dire need of restoration
  • riley540riley540 Posts: 1,132
    I have a lot of movie posters if there are any that you are after as well! 

Thanks! 
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,375
    riley540 said:
    I have a lot of movie posters if there are any that you are after as well! 

Thanks! 
    The dark crystal?
  • coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,460
    I have a "Revenge" of the Jedi advance movie poster signed by George Lucas. I met him back in 2011 and had him sign it. It's one of my prized possessions.
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.