Options

Any spare tickets for Taormina?

fersenfersen Prague Posts: 28
edited June 2017 in Given To Fly (live)
Hi, finally I decided to go and just received the confirmation of the hotel and flight ticket.
Last night there were still tickets available for purchase and now when I can buy it they all are sold out.
Is here anyone who can help??
PJ 2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Amsterdam I, Amsterdam II, Prague ♥, Berlin I, Berlin II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
PJ 2014: Vienna, Berlin
EV 2017: Berlin, London I, London II, Taormina I ♥, Taormina II ♥
PJ 2018: Rome, Prague, Krakow ♥, Berlin, Barcelona, Seattle I ♥, Seattle II♥, Misoula, Chicago I, Chicago II
EV 2019: Madrid, Barcelona, Berlin, Dublin
[CC 2012: Birmingham, 2016: Vienna ♥]

Comments

• Options
    GLuigiGLuigi Posts: 19
    Hello,
    I do have one Ten Club ticket for sale
    This ticket is for the first show in Taormina (Monday the 26th of June).
    The ticket is for 'Reserved Seating Price Level 3' and the total was 228 $ ( 219 euro, which I'prefer to receive,instead of $..) and I would request half of it, in order to make the cost exactly for what I had paid for.
    Please let me know and thanks for watching.

Gianluigi
  • Options
    fersenfersen Prague Posts: 28

Hello Gianluigi,

thank you for the offer. My friend already find one for me. Thanks anyway. Hope you will sell your ticket soon.

Cheers Kamila

PJ 2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Amsterdam I, Amsterdam II, Prague ♥, Berlin I, Berlin II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    PJ 2014: Vienna, Berlin
    EV 2017: Berlin, London I, London II, Taormina I ♥, Taormina II ♥
    PJ 2018: Rome, Prague, Krakow ♥, Berlin, Barcelona, Seattle I ♥, Seattle II♥, Misoula, Chicago I, Chicago II
    EV 2019: Madrid, Barcelona, Berlin, Dublin
    [CC 2012: Birmingham, 2016: Vienna ♥]