Options

Pearl Jam Funko Pop!s?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,946
    on2legs said:
    I’m glad the line for ridiculous merch is being drawn at funko pops and people are pretending there wasn’t such a thing as two different Pearl Jam viewmasters 🤣
    Who has been pretending there "wasn’t such a thing as two different Pearl Jam viewmasters" ?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Does anyone know if they are planning on creating individual pearl jam member funko pops? And what about Boom?
  • Options
    Does anyone know if they are planning on creating individual pearl jam member funko pops? 
    Seriously doubt Funko Pops would be interesting in that, outside of Eddie.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,746
    Does anyone know if they are planning on creating individual pearl jam member funko pops? And what about Boom?
    Doubt it but you never know if they do next year. 
  • Options
    This morning I saw this on fb and thought it was really cool. Then I realised it was his daughter sharing the image and it very quickly became the most beautiful thing: 

• Options
    Weird him being able to keep his eye open like that
  • Options

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,420
    Someone needs to swap Jeff and Stone around in that photo. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    So does this mean Matt gets a 1/5th of everything Pearl Jam related other than the albums he wasn’t there for yet? And Boom doesn’t get a cut of anything and more of a flat fee for touring?

Just curious as I thought it might be a four way split. 
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,322
    So does this mean Matt gets a 1/5th of everything Pearl Jam related other than the albums he wasn’t there for yet? And Boom doesn’t get a cut of anything and more of a flat fee for touring?

Just curious as I thought it might be a four way split. 
    Matt is an official member. Boom is a touring member. Like Josh will be. Unless they contribute on a song. Boom contributed to Love Boat Captain. They'll get something from that.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options