Options

what are the chances of being front row for the WPB show???

nicandmitchnicandmitch Posts: 1
edited May 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
My 10c member# starts with 233.
Mitch
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Less than 3%.

Row 1 and 2 are randomly generated. If there are 2000 Ten Club Seats then you would be going against them to sit in the first row.

If there are 200 first and second row seats then you would have a 10% chance of being in on of those two rows.

If there are only 1000 Ten Club seats and 200 seats then you would have 20% chance of being in the 1st two rows.

Now split both of those numbers by half, as you asked about the first row, so for 2000 10 club seats you have about a 5% chance of getting front row and with 1000 ten clubbers then you have a 10% chance of getting front row.

This is without any of the front row going to anyone else AND assuming that there are 100 seats in each row. That is a very high estimate. If we cut those seats in half then the numbers fall quite a bit. Let's say between 2% and 5%.

Of course these numbers are total garbage as I don't have any information about the venue (Read too lazy to look). I don't know how many front row seats are reserved for 10 Club and how many are perhaps taken by the venue, friends and family, season ticket holders, etc. AND 10 Club does not release how many fan club seats they have for this venue, or for any venue for that matter.

So of the 10 club seats the top number is just my guess.

Now I don't actually think you were asking about the random lottery for the first row. I'm not certain you know about that. My guess is you wanted to know how close your particular number would get you.

I would guess you would be 16th row at this show based on your number.

Let me know if I'm right after the show.

I promise I'm not patronizing you I'm just unable to sleep and trying to beat the boredom.

Have fun at the show. I'm stuck in LA and can't make it back East.
  • Options
    stevieraveonstevieraveon Posts: 413
    So you're saying I have a chance.

Walks into WPB show and has horrible seats

What was all that 1 in a million talk?
    Bob Loblaw's Law Blog: "Why should YOU go to jail for a crime someone else noticed?"
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    6th row with 233?
    I wish!

there's 60 odd people listed before that number on the Touring Fan..and only a small percentage of people list themselves there.

I'd say more like 20th+
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547
    My guess would be 18th - 22nd rows.
  • Options
    wickedmonkeyzwickedmonkeyz Posts: 489
    So you're saying I have a chance.

Walks into WPB show and has horrible seats

What was all that 1 in a million talk?

post of the day
    looking for 2 to Columbia...

***GOT EM***