Options

Eddie Vedder 2017 merchandise

Comments

• Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    $175 for 1/8 variants with EV's signature and you have to be in person to get one - seems like a pretty good price to me!  A nice rare, special memento for the 8 buyers who were there to see the show!

Consider most artists charge $75-150 on average for a variant, plus their print run is usually larger than 8, and you can order online as long as your F5 finger works fast enough.  $175 definitely isn't bad for these at all.
    It's €, not $. Not that big difference these days, but still. 

PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,525
    €175 is a complete bargain. Raising funds for charity but still keeping it relatively affordable. Considering Ed very rarely signs these days this is a sure thing. 
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,760
    edited May 2017
    I think it is super expensive. I really think people shouldn't get them especially in Florence and Taormina. I heard those posters are going to be ugly anyway!

Seriously though I would love to get my hands on one though there is no way I am wasting anytime to scout out where the merch booth is in advance or to wait in line before it is even open. 
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,232
    demetrios said:

Some loser already has 4 on the Bay.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Horse2345 said:
    demetrios said:

and you're surprised by this how? :lol::money:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    Horse2345 said:
    demetrios said:

the last poster i bought i paid $65 over face on ebay and after seeing the INSANE merch line up at T-Ride it was more than worth it to me to go that route. so the ebay person actually did me a favor....i didn't have to wait in line for 3+ hours to get one! time is money and i can't expect to get everything in this nutty PJ merch game for face or without struggle.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,879
    PJNB said:
    I think it is super expensive. I really think people shouldn't get them especially in Florence and Taormina. I heard those posters are going to be ugly anyway!

Seriously though I would love to get my hands on one though there is no way I am wasting anytime to scout out where the merch booth is in advance or to wait in line before it is even open. 
    I would wait @ the merch line (wherever that will be held at, contact arena) at around 1am the day of the show. My girl would understand what I nut I would be waiting all day in a foreign country, on vacation, just to purchase a signed EV variant poster of the show we're attending. I'm happy she's a fan & understands my addiction. :)
  • Options
    eyecanwalkeyecanwalk Posts: 707
    Please someone buy me some merchandise. i'll buy your also ?Playing cards/Shirt/poster.........
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Please someone buy me some merchandise. i'll buy your also ?Playing cards/Shirt/poster.........
    people in Europe don't care about merch - see the most recent glut of euro 2014 items in the mystery boxes
  • Options
    eyecanwalkeyecanwalk Posts: 707
    2-Points about the signed  posters-ok 5

1- i'll pay double for one o those did it before so...
    2- yes you have to be the first -8-10 people ...
    3- it's for charity.......
    4-i'll make it worth your time to get there early(and I mean you have to get there early  now it's on the fourm
    5-(JUST DO IT) see item 3
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited May 2017

my buddy ruined it for me...

whatever you do... DO NOT look at her hairy gorilla arm... it will ruin the print forever

Post edited by my2hands on
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    emjot said:
    $175 for 1/8 variants with EV's signature and you have to be in person to get one - seems like a pretty good price to me!  A nice rare, special memento for the 8 buyers who were there to see the show!

Consider most artists charge $75-150 on average for a variant, plus their print run is usually larger than 8, and you can order online as long as your F5 finger works fast enough.  $175 definitely isn't bad for these at all.
    It's €, not $. Not that big difference these days, but still. 

Yeah, I don't know the keyboard shortcut for the Euro symbol :lol:
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    $ makes the world go around
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    my2hands said:

whatever you do... DO NOT look at her hairy gorilla arm... it will ruin the print forever

True statement. That's all I can see now! :lol:
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734
    my2hands said:

If that's the case, she's got some good-sized pork chops too!
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    SJD3232 said:
    picked up the AE print from 5/29.  I really like it.  It's one of the posters with a skull that I actually like.
    Yea, I would REALLY like it with a random face, but agree. To me it is the best of the 3.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    Rossum20 said: lo
    Looks great in person  :)!  
    Good score! The variant is beatiful. The standard version is way less impressive in person. Any way, still very nice poster
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,554
    my2hands said:

:rofl:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,341
    my2hands said:

I had the same thought ;)
  • Options
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    my2hands said:

Lol...ruined forever! 
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    bbiggs said:
    my2hands said:

Lol...ruined forever! 
    C'mon guys.... she's European.
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    Rossum20 said: lo
    Looks great in person  :)!  
    Good score! The variant is beatiful. The standard version is way less impressive in person. Any way, still very nice poster
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    http://omgposters.com/2017/05/30/new-concert-posters-for-eddie-vedder-and-pixies-by-ken-taylor-onsale-info/

You’ll get a shot at two new Ken Taylor concert posters today. Info for each is listed below. These go up today (Wednesday, May 31st) at 2pm Central Time. Visit Postersandtoys.com.

Eddie Vedder (Amsterdam)

12″ x 36″ Screenprint, Artist Variant, Edition of 105, $40:

Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    So happy i got one of the signed ones.. 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,760
    So happy i got one of the signed ones.. 
    Very cool. I like to road bike for exercise and this one would be cool to get. Might pick it up on 10 club if it becomes available. 
  • Options

Timothy Pittides Eddie Vedder Amsterdam Poster Release

https://insidetherockposterframe.blogspot.ca/2017/05/timothy-pittides-eddie-vedder-amsterdam-poster.html

Here is Timothy Pittides first ever poster for Eddie Vedder and the final date in Amsterdam. The poster is a 7 color screenprint measuring 18 x 24 inches on French Speckletone kraft. Show edition features purple tulips while the AE (Artist Edition) has Orange tulips! His AE copies will be a signed and numbered edition of 100 (all 100 will not be available though).

Story from Timothy on the design:
    Was a fun one to do and a little backstory involving the guitar... I wanted to portray her as finding the guitar in the field and toying with it. knocking the dirt and tulip leaves away from this lost guitar...She isn't playing it... much like myself. You see, back in the late 90's I was a vocalist in a band, I have 0 musical ability. One day I just picked up my bandmate's bass and started playing Primus's my name is mud... holding the guitar the wrong way. I am right handed but for some reason I felt really comfortable playing it the other way... of course I got shit, and my friend tried to show me how to do the correct way, but it wouldn't work, so then on, any instrument that was lying around I would pickup and just strum the wrong way.
    On sale FRIDAY, June 2nd at NOON EDT at www.bottleneckgallery.com.

• Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,391
    Based on the reactions I am expecting this one^ to go fast Friday. 

Do we know the cost? 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    Based on the reactions I am expecting this one^ to go fast Friday. 

Do we know the cost? 
    $40 US http://www.pittidesart.com/