Options

Ticketmaster oddity

kitfookitfoo Posts: 125
edited May 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
There's something odd I've noticed when looking for tickets through Ticketmaster. I've been seeing a lot of tickets that are in rows "CCC" and "DDD", but the seating charts do not show those rows. They only go up to "CC" and "DD". Is this an error, or are the seats just not shown on the seating chart? It would be nice to know where they are.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,189
    Which venue????
  • Options
    I think it's just the Hartford and Mansfield ones. I'm still seeing those "CCC/DDD" tickets. I even saw them for sale on stubhub.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    kitfoo wrote:
    There's something odd I've noticed when looking for tickets through Ticketmaster. I've been seeing a lot of tickets that are in rows "CCC" and "DDD", but the seating charts do not show those rows. They only go up to "CC" and "DD". Is this an error, or are the seats just not shown on the seating chart? It would be nice to know where they are.

those are the seats outside the venue :eek: ....j/k but really i have no idea ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    NumberTenOxNumberTenOx Posts: 93
    Rumor has it that these are handicapped seats (at Tweeter) that were not requested and so are released to the general public. I got two, section 8. It pisses me off that there is no explanation, but I'm assuming they are at the back of the section. It does say something about "folding chairs".
  • Options
    NumberTenOxNumberTenOx Posts: 93
    Check out this thread.
  • Options
    Yeah, sounds like a place I don't want to be! Wierd that they wouldn't put handicap spots more up front so they could see better. Then they'd probably be great seats!