Options

Anyone ever use StubHub?

MathataMathata Posts: 41
edited May 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Looking at great seats on StubHub, anyone ever use them?
Mathata

How I choose to feel,... Is how I am.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    kitfookitfoo Posts: 125
    Never used them, but they seem like a ripoff. $1100 for front row tickets?! I mean, I like Pearl Jam, but not THAT much! Plus, most of the seats they're selling for $100 and up you can still get at regular price off Ticketmaster. They're all about profit.
  • Options
    Thanks! I found a ticket in section 107 for $90 (did not think that was too bad) the only seat I seem to get on Ticketmaster, tried several times, was in 407. $30 is not too bad. Don't mind paying a little more but just wondering if anyone had an experience where they were not authentic.
    Mathata

• Options
    stevieraveonstevieraveon Posts: 413
    Used stubhub a bunch of times with no problems. They guarantee authenticity. And it's not them that jacks the price up, it's the sellers who go on there and post what they're asking for (and Stubhub gets a cut).
    Bob Loblaw's Law Blog: "Why should YOU go to jail for a crime someone else noticed?"
  • Options
    Tremor-ChrisTremor-Chris Posts: 233
    I've used stubhub a couple of times for Baseball tickets, never had any problems.

-Chris
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace.
  • Options
    PJ_GAPJ_GA Posts: 121
    Mathata wrote:
    Looking at great seats on StubHub, anyone ever use them?

used em a number of times, pay just as much as oyu owuld on e-bay and they have guaranteed authenticity. I've gone to 3 events through 'em and never had a problem.
    ITS MY BLOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,314
    Used em' - I was disappointed with their cust service level, but at the end of the day, they got me my tickets. Thought it was a little ridiculous that they scooped 10% "commission" from me (while also taking 15% from the seller), ALSO dinged me for $25.00 in "international shipping". Ebay would have been cheaper in hindsight.
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    I've used stubhub a couple of times for Baseball tickets, never had any problems.

-Chris

Me too. And I'm sure their concert tickets are legit. Just expensive.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    Thanks for the comments. I ended up buying them in section 107 - better than 407 and worth the extra $30 I figured. I called their service line and they seemed helpful and stressed they guarantee them to be authentic. Will see - they will be here on the 8th!
    Mathata