Poll--The Weakest Link: Pearl Jam Round 2

13»

Comments

• pearljam1809pearljam1809 Posts: 863
    Unemployable
    How come WWS only has 2 votes and Comatose is about to say good bye? 
    WWS will get my vote next round and the following but at this pace I see it getting though to the final 
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,845
    edited May 2017
    Come Back
    How come WWS only has 2 votes and Comatose is about to say good bye? 
    WWS will get my vote next round and the following but at this pace I see it getting though to the final 

Yeah.  These polls can be frustrating when people vote wrong. 
  • RideTheWave93RideTheWave93 Posts: 210
    Unemployable
    Such a good album.
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    Gone
    Such a good album.
    Nah. 
  • rummyrummy Posts: 4,436
    Unemployable
    Such a good album.
    Nah. 
    While going through the rounds of all the other albums I was reminded of how great they were. This hasn't been the case this time around.
  • MedozKMedozK Posts: 9,209
    Unemployable
    This poll has closed.
    Unemployable, Gone, and Comatose have been eliminated in Round 2.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,621
    Unemployable
    rummy said:
    Such a good album.
    Nah. 
    While going through the rounds of all the other albums I was reminded of how great they were. This hasn't been the case this time around.
    I'm actually surprised how much better some of my least favorite albums have sounded. This is still a good rocking album.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,136
    Unemployable
    23scidoo said:
    It was this or Army Reserve..Comatose rocks you lunatics..
    Normally you and I are close on our tastes.

In this instance, I feel that I need to inform you that comparatively speaking... Comatose is noise and Army Reserve is art.

I like Comatose to some degree, but the quality of those two songs is incomparable.

STBC is noise, you don't like it??..i like noise..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,403
    Unemployable
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

In this instance, I feel that I need to inform you that comparatively speaking... Comatose is noise and Army Reserve is art.

I like Comatose to some degree, but the quality of those two songs is incomparable.

dirty is 50 but acts like he's 70.  Those fast songs just aren't his thing anymore.  He once told me that he has youtube programmed so he can listen to countless versions of just breathe, sirens and future days in an endless loop.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Comatose
    mcgruff10 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

dirty is 50 but acts like he's 70.  Those fast songs just aren't his thing anymore.  He once told me that he has youtube programmed so he can listen to countless versions of just breathe, sirens and future days in an endless loop.
    Lol
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,136
    Unemployable
    mcgruff10 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Lol..he tells the truth Thirty??
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Comatose
    23scidoo said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Lol..he tells the truth Thirty??
    F**k that.

In the Senior Circuit... there's no bigger rocker!
    "My brain's a good brain!"
This discussion has been closed.