Options

Shook hands with Eddie this evening

13»

Comments

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,246
    KV4053 said:

tbergs said:

I actually didnt think it was creepy. Just an excited fan.

"Creepy" is at Ed solo shows during or after the show when middle aged men and women try to out-cool eachother when talking to Ed mentioning known references hes made in interviews. You can tell he's like WTF and says "ohh yeah yeah". Just talk to the guy and say whats up.

And dudes in their 40's who can't resist the urge to yell "Love you, Eddie!" at any given time.
    I usually just yell that in my car when listening to bootlegs :) Less awkward, unless I'm stopped with my windows down ;)
    So that was you, huh?
    Yep, always. Occasionaly I throw McCready or Matt a shout out too. Matt Fucking Cameron and Mike Mc-fucking-Cready! :rock_on:
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,772
    morgie2 said:

I'm not a hero worshipper, but I gotta tell you I was pretty pleased. Best part, my dad, who knows how much I love this band, looked as pleased as me. He says, "that would be like me meeting Elvis". Like I said, it was an awesome night...sorry post was so long.

No need to apologize - I love hearing stories and the little details. Even if you think you got something like a photo it never tells the full picture. Thanks for sharing, that's a cool moment especially having your dad around to relate.
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    Sick!