Options

EV in DC

manipulatedlivingmanipulatedliving Posts: 508
edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Just wondering if any of the 10c was getting together to celebrate the fact of getting tickets, or just being there before the show? Any thoughts or ideas?
"I feel the same way about disco as I do about herpes." - Dr. Hunter S. Thompson, 1977
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    alexersalexers Posts: 492
    they workin on it ;)

there's another thread somewhere down below... i think someone attempted to make plans but no one really came forward. but we got a month so it's okay :)
  • Options
    alexers wrote:
    they workin on it ;)

there's another thread somewhere down below... i think someone attempted to make plans but no one really came forward. but we got a month so it's okay :)
    Cool, cuz i'm heading up from VA Beach, so it would be cool to meet up with some fellow 10c boardies
    "I feel the same way about disco as I do about herpes." - Dr. Hunter S. Thompson, 1977
  • Options
    mozettimozetti Posts: 95
    Cool, cuz i'm heading up from VA Beach, so it would be cool to meet up with some fellow 10c boardies

I was only able to score one ticket, so I'd like to meet up with folks beforehand, too.

I'm arriving from Germany on the 14th, so i can't really help in organizing anything.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    im a free agent as to where we go. (Saturday night Im talking about).

I know the Capitol City Brewery was thrown in there as an idea.
  • Options
    WilliedogWilliedog Posts: 43
    sausage fest?
  • Options
    Pearl JenPearl Jen Posts: 136
    Cool, cuz i'm heading up from VA Beach

Me too!!! Yeah, hopefully we can all have some drinks somewhere before.