one day...ISO vinyl I can afford

One day...I'll be able to complete my collection. Missing Avocado, Binaural, Live on Two Legs and Rearview mirror (like many people I'm sure).
Any advice? I'm not tech savvy so I spent too many hours looking online. I'm not looking for a deal, but a fair price.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• SW117149SW117149 Posts: 4
    pm sent
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Posts: 2,011
    Why not just wait for the reissues of Avocado and Binaural? Should be happening soon. The prices on originals have truly reached ridiculous, but good luck.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Why not just wait for the reissues of Avocado and Binaural? Should be happening soon. The prices on originals have truly reached ridiculous, but good luck.

Exactly. Don't pay the $$$ OP. Just hang on. It will be worth the wait.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Only way you are getting on the cheap?

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • ktennantktennant Posts: 34

Why not just wait for the reissues of Avocado and Binaural? Should be happening soon. The prices on originals have truly reached ridiculous, but good luck.

Great advice...i can hold off on the horny button long enough...been holding off for years now.
  • ktennantktennant Posts: 34
    I've looked through a few forums on re-issues...but it seems that everything is speculative right now?
  • pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,311
    Do you need / want Raw Power, Judgment Night, Live at Easy Street?
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.