Ten, Binaural, Riot Act & Pearl Jam LP reissues & six 7" singles

Comments

• ZodZod Posts: 9,945
    edited December 2017
    demetrios said:
    It's because it's not best buy selling them.  It's a reseller :(  Best buy has a hate on for physical media.. at least Canada Best Buy does :(

Mine just shipped from Amazon for 31.05 a pop.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Zod said:
    demetrios said:
    It's because it's not best buy selling them.  It's a reseller :(  Best buy has a hate on for physical media.. at least Canada Best Buy does :(

Mine just shipped from Amazon for 31.05 a pop.
    Yeah Best Buy Canada totally hates the vinyl product. Also blows Best Buy USA has all the sweet exclusive releases when Best Buy Canada stores don't get anything. I don't know why we can't just buy items from Best Buy's USA online store. :/
    edited December 2017
    Sweet vinyl prices on Amazon Canada right now!

Binaural - $31.33 CDN https://www.amazon.ca/Binaural-Vinyl-Pearl-Jam/dp/B06Y641268
    Riot Act - $31.09 CDN https://www.amazon.ca/Riot-Act-Vinyl-Pearl-Jam/dp/B06Y6K1VJ8
    Self Titled - $31.09 CDN https://www.amazon.ca/Pearl-Jam-Vinyl/dp/B06ZZQNL71
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • foodshop65foodshop65 Connecticut Posts: 717
    Target on Ebay had them for $21.59 free ship
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22
  • You can get all 3 for 59.98 shipped, with the 20% off at Soundstage. Got mine from them and all albums were delivered in pristine condition.
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
    You can get all 3 for 59.98 shipped, with the 20% off at Soundstage. Got mine from them and all albums were delivered in pristine condition.
    Plus Soundstage has FANTASTIC vinyl packaging supplies.

Target on Ebay had them for $21.59 free ship
    In USA prices right? Do they ship to Canada?
    Also mention from the images posted on Amazon Canada, they are different then what were sold @ 10club & the USA.

• reesdogreesdog Auckland, NZ. Posts: 1,981
    Heard the new reissue of Self-titled today, didn’t sound bad but sounded quite bright, apparently the original sounded horrible, but I can’t confirm that, never heard it. It didn’t sound great comparing  WWS to the mp3 I have, that song being the reason I brought this reissue, love it! Plus the first disc is warped, playable but warped. Should I return and swap it? 
    A wop bop a loo bop a lop bam boom.
  • BigrfishBigrfish Edmonton, AB Canada Posts: 260
    Woke up to find R/A and Binaural on the doorstep this morning. R/A went on first..Disc 1 is fine.Sounds fantastic. Disc two however is a bit of a mess, noisy and warped. Not unplayable by any means but disappointing. Damn..Side 1 and 2 are really good.
  • NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    cant wait!
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
    Binaural gets a thumbs up...nice pressing
  • BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,335
    You can get all 3 for 59.98 shipped, with the 20% off at Soundstage. Got mine from them and all albums were delivered in pristine condition.
    This is what I did plus Isbell and The 400 Unit's Nashville Sound.  First time ordering through them.... I'm pleased to hear that they package their merchandise well.
    Have a nice weekend everyone
    Binaural & Riot Act jumped back to $41.56 CDN on Amazon Canada.
  • timdwillitimdwilli Los Angeles, CA Posts: 294
    May have been asked in an earlier post, but is a Lost Dogs reissue next?!
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Listened to binaural for the first time, wow!!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    Amazon Canada is selling Self Titled the same price Walmart is @ CDN $32.46.
    https://www.amazon.ca/Pearl-Jam-Vinyl/dp/B06ZZQNL71

• goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,259
    Binaural, Riot Act, S/T and the singles arrived in Sydney this morning... just in time for my wife to grab them and say she's wrapping them for Christmas!

Bugger. Guess I'll have to wait a couple more weeks to play them then!
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    edited December 2017
    timdwilli said:

Joining 10C in January 2003, I slept on a lot with the "I'll buy it later" mentality. At least they reissued the studio stuff... I don't really care about OGs or reissues, but I still have faith for a vault release of 10/22/03.

Failing that, I'd love a Lost Dogs and especially RVM reissue.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,945
    timdwilli said:

Joining 10C in January 2003, I slept on a lot with the "I'll buy it later" mentality. At least they reissued the studio stuff... I don't really care about OGs or reissues, but I still have faith for a vault release of 10/22/03.

Failing that, I'd love a Lost Dogs and especially RVM reissue.
    I'm still not sure they ever re-release Benaroya.  It was already limited in 2003 (selling out in less than 2 days).   It's not like all the other vinyl that were only limited due to the lack of popularity vinyl had when the albums came out.  The band advertised it as a limited edition set when it came out.   Obviously they reserve the right to change their minds, but it was a bit of a different release on that one.

I could see Lost Dogs and Lo2L getting reissues.   I don't see why not.    I would say RVM is a tossup.   Who pushed for the greatest hits album when it came out?  If it was the label, the band may not be motivated to reissue it.  If it was the band, then maybe they will?
    edited December 2017
     I'd love a Lost Dogs and especially RVM reissue.
    I could see Lost Dogs & RVM getting official reissues next year by Epic / Sony Music. 
    For fans in Canada who purchased the reissues from Amazon Canada, did the back of your vinyl include the recycle green & Sony hologram stickers?

Ten is temporary out of stock. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B06Y6J6XV1/

demetrios said:
    For fans in Canada who purchased the reissues from Amazon Canada, did the back of your vinyl include the recycle green & Sony hologram stickers?

None of the ones i received from Amazon.ca did.
  • goldrush said:
    Binaural, Riot Act, S/T and the singles arrived in Sydney this morning... just in time for my wife to grab them and say she's wrapping them for Christmas!

Bugger. Guess I'll have to wait a couple more weeks to play them then!
    Same thing here in Illinois, wife grabbed Let's Play Two Blu-ray and the two Wrigley boots to wrap.  Will make them that much sweeter when we get to listen, right?:)
    No time to be void or save up on life, you gotta spend it all.
  • CPR7CPR7 Stade de France, July 10, 2016 Posts: 361
    Bigrfish said:
    demetrios said:

None of the ones i received from Amazon.ca did.
    Mine did not either. Only barcode and "remastered by..." stickers 
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited December 2017
    Sirens4 said:
    MedozK said:
    The more I listen to these reissues. The home run out of the bunch is Riot Act. I also see myself appreciating this work more and more. Sounds really good.
    Agree! Was never a huge fan of riot act, played it once in awhile! But now i find it an awesome cohesive album!!
    @mcgruff10 Get yourself the Riot Act reissue and spin it at least once in a while. Apparently they've found a cure for your problem!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    Sirens4 said:
    MedozK said:
    The more I listen to these reissues. The home run out of the bunch is Riot Act. I also see myself appreciating this work more and more. Sounds really good.
    Agree! Was never a huge fan of riot act, played it once in awhile! But now i find it an awesome cohesive album!!
    @mcgruff10 Get yourself the Riot Act reissue and spin it at least once in a while. Apparently they've found a cure for your problem!
    Allie I got them and have listened to riot act and binaural a few times.  I still hate you are but I have to say i think I am definitely wrong on both albums. The reissues have really opened up my ears and I must admit that they both sound stellar, especially binaural. Sure it has clunkers like evacuation but both albums really have resonated with me. It only took 15 years lol. 
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Sirens4 said:
    MedozK said:
    Allie I got them and have listened to riot act and binaural a few times.  I still hate you are but I have to say i think I am definitely wrong on both albums. The reissues have really opened up my ears and I must admit that they both sound stellar, especially binaural. Sure it has clunkers like evacuation but both albums really have resonated with me. It only took 15 years lol. 

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Sirens4 said:
    MedozK said:

Lol 
     i might even go a step further and agree with you that backspacer is their weakest album.