Options

2017 Ten Club Mystery Box

Comments

• Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,854
    I'll pay shipping for your PJ Boston Jackolope :)
    Also ISO Flags:
    Amsterdam
    Belgium
    Stockholm
    Prague
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,432

Mystery Box items for Trade:
    Milan Munk One $75
    Fenway Shuss $25
    E.V. Summer 2009 Klausen Evil Kenevil $75
    Oracle / SF 2013 Kozik: $60
    Shirts:
    No Clowns Men's Medium $45
    Green Fenway Shamrock Men's Medium
    PJ/Seattle Black Men's Medium
    Wrigley / Fenway Skeleton Baseball Men's Medium
    Misc:
    Black '16 Hat $35
    Brown '16 Hat $35
    Brasilia Pin
    Backspacer Bouncy Ball
    Sao Paulo / Porto Alegre Stickers

Looking to trade only for now (Brown trucker already traded) - complete list in Lost Dogs 

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/264846/ft-mystery-box-hats-shirts-posters-for-vinyl-merchandise#latest

Thank you!
  • Options
    scrappysatticscrappysattic Lawrence, KS Posts: 302

All of the following are available for sale or trade. Shirts are size large.  

Looking for Vote for change Captain America hat in S/M

96' - Hartford
    98'- Hartford, Mansfield Night 2
    00' - Mansfield Night 2
    03' - Mansfield Night 1
    04' - VFC St Louis
    10' - Kansas City
    13' - OKC
    14' - St Louis, Tulsa, Lincoln
    16' - Chicago Night 1

17' EV  Louisville, KY

18' Wrigley Night 1

• Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,210
    mace1229 said:
    I plunged first time myself. Got a buddy who is very skeptical of this and the raffles over on Facebook. Thinks they are rigged. Want to prove him wrong. 10 club FTW
    They are rigged. Look for the mystery vinyl thread and see who got the Benny. It was not a coincidence.
    Been a member 20 years, but only started reading the forums during the election when the comments were addicting and people were getting banned. Pretty entertaining and addicting. So even if I did find who got them, it wouldn't mean anything to me. Could you explain how it was rigged?
    mace1229 said:
    I plunged first time myself. Got a buddy who is very skeptical of this and the raffles over on Facebook. Thinks they are rigged. Want to prove him wrong. 10 club FTW
    They are rigged. Look for the mystery vinyl thread and see who got the Benny. It was not a coincidence.
    Been a member 20 years, but only started reading the forums during the election when the comments were addicting and people were getting banned. Pretty entertaining and addicting. So even if I did find who got them, it wouldn't mean anything to me. Could you explain how it was rigged?

• Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,210
    Why were people banned during the election? Is the First Amendment not warranted on the 10Club or something?
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    People are typically banned not for their opinion but generally for being an asshole with how they express that opinion. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    Using the words rigged and election in a mystery box thread is a very risky move.  So to steer clear of that and keep the purpose of this thread going, I have a 2012 Prague for trade.  If you like Pearl Jam, and happen to own a McDonald's, look no further! This is your restaurant's next wall art.  I don't really have any ISOs.  Any takers?
  • Options
    IvanRansleyIvanRansley Posts: 940
    edited May 2017
    If anybody has a crash stickman hoodie in Mens Large or any sport themed shirt they are looking to trade from there Mystery Box i have these to trade all brand new
    https://imgur.com/YjgF6rj
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    This was a fun activity 

• Options
    CsnevsCsnevs Posts: 20
    How did I do?

• Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,278
    still have a berlin flag for trade....any interest? 
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,029
    Csnevs said:
    How did I do?

Good score on the Hat and Auckland sticker!
  • Options
    pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,821
    If anyone needs a Memphis ticket stub let me know
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    I could be wrong but I don't recall seeing anyone get a Hampton or a Jacksonville poster in their box. I thought for sure these would be part of it especially with all the jakelopes that went out.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    KC138045 said:
    I could be wrong but I don't recall seeing anyone get a Hampton or a Jacksonville poster in their box. I thought for sure these would be part of it especially with all the jakelopes that went out.
    I think a few Jacksonville posters showed up.  They're still clearing out Ronald McDonald.
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,962
    I am pretty sure that Wrigley & Fenway were the only posters that were included from 2016 (GCF were the only 2105s) - none of the US 2014 or SA 2105 posters were included
  • Options
    JensStillHereJensStillHere Columbus, Ohio Posts: 101
    A few people got uncancelled Raleigh posters.
  • Options
    Using the words rigged and election in a mystery box thread is a very risky move.  So to steer clear of that and keep the purpose of this thread going, I have a 2012 Prague for trade.  If you like Pearl Jam, and happen to own a McDonald's, look no further! This is your restaurant's next wall art.  I don't really have any ISOs.  Any takers?

In the Facebook group I put my Dutch Skateboarder (http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/153389) up for trade, specifically for the clown. My rationale is that no one wants the clown, and no one wants the skateboarder, so it's a fair trade, and I have two skateboarders and sure as heck don't need both ! ;) I didn't get any takers, although one person said "The only winner in this situation is the post office" LOL. 

So yeah, if you're willing, I'd totally do that trade. But if not, I completely understand! 
    Chicago '98 * East Lansing '98 * Indianapolis '00 * Detroit '00 * Cleveland '03 * Detroit (1st) '03 * Grand Rapids '04 * London (ON) '05 * Grand Rapids '06 * Chicago '09 * Chicago '13 * Chicago '16
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,759
    edited May 2017

In the Facebook group I put my Dutch Skateboarder (http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/153389) up for trade, specifically for the clown. My rationale is that no one wants the clown, and no one wants the skateboarder, so it's a fair trade, and I have two skateboarders and sure as heck don't need both ! ;) I didn't get any takers, although one person said "The only winner in this situation is the post office" LOL. 

So yeah, if you're willing, I'd totally do that trade. But if not, I completely understand! 
    Sorry that was me and I have 2 clowns and still can't justify the shipping charges lol. 
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Funny how people go nuts for Donkey Kong :monkey: and Tranformers :transformer: ... Poor Ronald :joker:
  • Options
    arnhem1976arnhem1976 Posts: 647
    I've got a koozie in my mystery box
  • Options
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Luckyyyyyyyyy!!!!!
    (Read like Napoleon Dynamite)
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418

hahaha.  I was actually just being a smartass.  Didn't think someone is actually going to bite.  But yea, you're right.  Only the PO wins
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,029
    Still looking for stickers!!!

NOLA, Auckland, Gdynia, Raleigh.  I'll trade for anything you've got!

PM me!!!
  • Options
    PJNB said:

Sorry that was me and I have 2 clowns and still can't justify the shipping charges lol. 
    Ha, I thought it was hilarious! 

I actually noticed that I had a message request, someone was willing to trade but didn't want to publicly admit it, haha. I told him I may not be able to ship it super soon, but he was fine with that.. no one is in a rush on this!! :) 
    Chicago '98 * East Lansing '98 * Indianapolis '00 * Detroit '00 * Cleveland '03 * Detroit (1st) '03 * Grand Rapids '04 * London (ON) '05 * Grand Rapids '06 * Chicago '09 * Chicago '13 * Chicago '16
  • Options
    I'm looking for a clown shirt. Size m
  • Options

• Options
    angry_skullangry_skull Posts: 321

I think I might take you up on that. I have two clowns, and I dig the idea of putting the crappier posters in my garage.
  • Options
    I'D RATHER BEI'D RATHER BE Posts: 528
    I am looking for the no clowns shirt in a L.