Options

2017 Ten Club Mystery Box

Comments

• Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,700
    dottles said:

Looks like some international orders are finding their way across the pond (according to the UPS tracker).
    Hopefully they will arrive on doorsteps in a couple of weeks by the time they go through various countries and customs/custom payment :)

Got my shipping notice yesterday to Ireland. Based on 23% vat + Service fees, Im expecting to be hit with an additional $40 fees.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Kearn5y said:

dottles said:

Looks like some international orders are finding their way across the pond (according to the UPS tracker).
    Hopefully they will arrive on doorsteps in a couple of weeks by the time they go through various countries and customs/custom payment :)

Got my shipping notice yesterday to Ireland. Based on 23% vat + Service fees, Im expecting to be hit with an additional $40 fees.
    Ouch - I feel for ye
  • Options

Kearn5y said:

dottles said:

Ouch - I feel for ye
    Should have got it shipped to you and you could bring it over for free when you are going to see Eddie, give it to my brother (as i cant go to any of the shows)
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,820
    edited April 2017
    Vikkivale said:

THANK YOU 10C! Got my Women's XXL and I'm super stoked! Got some killer shirts and the brown trucker hat! Both posters (NY Central Park/Hale and Calgary 2013 Ames) are up for trade. I'm keeping everything else.

If my wife wife just got a couple of those shirts in her box she would be incredibly happy.
  • Options
    PJNB said:

Vikkivale said:

THANK YOU 10C! Got my Women's XXL and I'm super stoked! Got some killer shirts and the brown trucker hat! Both posters (NY Central Park/Hale and Calgary 2013 Ames) are up for trade. I'm keeping everything else.

If my wife wife just got a couple of those shirts in her box she would be incredibly happy.
    Was that blue shirt only available in womens sizes?
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Kearn5y said:

Kearn5y said:

dottles said:

Ouch - I feel for ye
    Should have got it shipped to you and you could bring it over for free when you are going to see Eddie, give it to my brother (as i cant go to any of the shows)
    I would prefer not carry a mystery box through the airport - you know how they are in Cork ;)
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    Kearn5y said:

PJNB said:

Vikkivale said:

There was a version for men...
    it's a regular blue T-shirt without the white bands on the arms.
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options

Kearn5y said:

Kearn5y said:

dottles said:

Ouch - I feel for ye
    I would prefer not carry a mystery box through the airport - you know how they are in Cork ;)
    Probably have to pay export tax just to take it out of the county.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    derbydave said:

Kearn5y said:

PJNB said:

Vikkivale said:

Any of those show up in the mystery boxes? Probably the best shirt/logo ive seen
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Vikkivale said:

Very nice apparel!!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547
    Just opened up mine (large) this morning! Overall very happy with it.

Posters:
    2013 Wrigley Purple Ape!
    2013 Calgary poster (have to look closer tonight to see if standard or variant)

Shirts:
    2012 Amsterdam (already have one in Medium but no longer a medium so this is great!)
    2016 tour shirt - did not have
    Halloween (mystery van) shirt - did not have

Other:
    Tote bag
    Sandals
    2015 Buenos Aires stickers (I think have like 25 of those already!)
    Austin pin
    Same stickers as everyone else
    Dallas 2013 ticket stub (already have my ticket and remember my front row spot at that show!)

Was hoping for a hoodie. Surprised no hat but I don't wear trucker hats anyway. The Purple Ape alone makes it a winner!
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    Kearn5y said:

derbydave said:

Kearn5y said:

PJNB said:

Vikkivale said:

Any of those show up in the mystery boxes? Probably the best shirt/logo ive seen
    LOVE mine...
    bought it at the merch stand at Wrigley.
    Haven't seen any in the mystery boxes yet.
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    Recieved my large yesterday! Very happy!
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,861
    cgannon77 said:

sweet!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    cgannon77 said:

Best mystery box that ive seen. Wow
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,481
    Nice score on the Pittsburgh poster
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options

Posters:
    2013 Wrigley Purple Ape!

Shirts:
    2012 Amsterdam (already have one in Medium but no longer a medium so this is great!)

Other:
    Tote bag
    Sandals
    Austin pin
    Dallas 2013 ticket stub (already have my ticket and remember my front row spot at that show!)

Was hoping for a hoodie. Surprised no hat but I don't wear trucker hats anyway. The Purple Ape alone makes it a winner!

This is the variant in case you were wondering.

• Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    There are a few different variants.
  • Options
    CopperTom said:

There are a few different variants.

Never new that only saw the hockey one. This one is pretty cool looking too.

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,064
    PJNB said:

Posters:
    2013 Wrigley Purple Ape!

Shirts:

Other:
    Tote bag
    Sandals
    Austin pin

This is the variant in case you were wondering.

Also the skull, gas mask, and crying faces!
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,064
    BLACK35 said:

It's "hot" on ebeans so this means you have a ton of people checking values to see what they have or to see if they can get it from someone!

haha!
  • Options
    Thanks ive had like 40 people message me on fb making offers lol.. still looking for a ticket to go with it though
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,481

BLACK35 said:

It's "hot" on ebeans so this means you have a ton of people checking values to see what they have or to see if they can get it from someone!

haha!
    Mines hanging on my wall :)
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547
    BLACK35 said:

BLACK35 said:

haha!
    Mines hanging on my wall :)
    Same with mine!
  • Options
    rob1235rob1235 MA Posts: 89
    Any one interested in this ticket. ISO the PJ sticker sheet.
    Mansfield 8/8/92, Worcester 1 2013, Hartford 2013, Philly 1 & 2 2016, Fenway night 1 & 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2018, Fenway 1 & 2 2018, Austin 1 & 2 2023
  • Options
    SandyRavageSandyRavage Posts: 914
    edited April 2017
    Just got home to open my mens Large box! Extremely happy with my haul:

Things:

-orange wristband that looks like Lightening Bolt-era GA
    - Green "For The Faithfull" GA wristband
    - Tres Mts sticker
    - Brad sticker
    - PJ sticker sheet
    - 2 PJ 20 stickers
    - Yield sticker (cool as my last one was on my laptop that took a tumble a couple months ago =) )
    - Sao Palo 2015 sticker
    - Ticket for Leeds 2014
    - Rio 2015 pin
    - P-J aviator looking pin. Anyone have a story on this pin? I have no idea what it is.
    - Euro Tour trucker hat (Hell yes!!)
    - Green PJ tote

Shirts:
    - Milton Keynes 2014 show shirt
    - Euro Tour 2012 shirt
    - Showbox 2002 shows t-shit!!!! This is pretty cool and I don't think I've seen one yet in any other box! All i hoped for was something a little different than what other people were getting in their box, and I think I got it!

Posters:
    -TAZ Berlin 2014 ( I know some of you aren't a fan of this poster or of "trippy" looking posters at all, but its really cool to look at in person and it's massive.
    -Todd Slater Sweden 2014 ( really like this one too!)

Looking back on it, its been a fun 18 days waiting with anticipation while everyone else opened theirs. It was totally worth it though and I would do it again no-doubt about it! Thanks 10C!
    Post edited by SandyRavage on
  • Options

Just got home to open my mens Large box! Extremely happy with my haul:

Things:

-orange wristband that looks like Lightening Bolt-era GA
    - Green "For The Faithfull" GA wristband
    - Tres Mts sticker
    - Brad sticker
    - PJ sticker sheet
    - 2 PJ 20 stickers
    - Yield sticker (cool as my last one was on my laptop that took a tumble a couple months ago =) )
    - Sao Palo 2015 sticker
    - Ticket for Leeds 2014
    - Rio 2015 pin
    - P-J aviator looking pin. Anyone have a story on this pin? I have no idea what it is.
    - Euro Tour trucker hat (Hell yes!!)
    - Green PJ tote

https://ton.twitter.com/1.1/ton/data/dm/857972131245764611/857972120655085568/Ax4Z-R3S.jpg:large

https://ton.twitter.com/1.1/ton/data/dm/857972156050919429/857972147397906432/qGm83lS9.jpg

Shirts:
    - Milton Keynes 2014 show shirt
    - Euro Tour 2012 shirt
    - Showbox 2002 shows t-shit!!!! This is pretty cool and I don't think I've seen one yet in any other box! All i hoped for was something a little different than what other people were getting in their box, and I think I got it!

https://ton.twitter.com/1.1/ton/data/dm/857972339878883331/857972332526059521/f7-TIJn0.jpg:large

https://ton.twitter.com/1.1/ton/data/dm/857972472683036675/857972467121274882/g4hu13iA.jpg:large

https://ton.twitter.com/1.1/ton/data/dm/857972614748397572/857972609605959680/r5Krs94z.jpg:large

https://ton.twitter.com/1.1/ton/data/dm/857972659115655171/857972651729367041/2Lxvo7JU.jpg:large

https://ton.twitter.com/1.1/ton/data/dm/857972730741784580/857972722587934725/CvrmZM2Q.jpg:large

Posters:
    -TAZ Berlin 2014 ( I know some of you aren't a fan of this poster or of "trippy" looking posters at all, but its really cool to look at in person and it's massive.
    -Todd Slater Sweden 2014 ( really like this one too!)

https://ton.twitter.com/1.1/ton/data/dm/857976217454161923/857976209900097537/-HXEU55y.jpg:large

https://ton.twitter.com/1.1/ton/data/dm/857976239834923011/857976233241395200/8dqcjMDu.jpg:large

Looking back on it, its been a fun 18 days waiting with anticipation while everyone else opened theirs. It was totally worth it though and I would do it again no-doubt about it! Thanks 10C!

Can't see your pics at work, but if that pin is the aviator one I'm thinking of it was sold in the show not too long ago, along with a similar shirt.

• Options
    SandyRavageSandyRavage Posts: 914
    Can't see your pics at work, but if that pin is the aviator one I'm thinking of it was sold in the show not too long ago, along with a similar shirt.

Fixed!

• Options

Fixed!

oops shop*

• Options
    smitalsmital Posts: 187
    edited April 2017
    Men's Large -- pretty happy I got the Potatoe shirt! I had seen others got a white version in previous mystery boxes and was wanting one myself. Baseball skull shirt is from Wrigley July 19 2013 (on the back). Tiny pin is Rio. Posters are
    Pearl Jam Stockholm 14 Slater http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/192519
    Vedder Summer 2009 Klausen http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/104750

Post edited by smital on