Options

2017 Ten Club Mystery Box

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632
    My xxl stuff. Only got one poster which is a bummer. Anything is open to trade. I didn't get all stickers, most are just surplus i threw in. Flag and poster are both Berlin 2012.

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    mrussel1 said:

My xxl stuff. Only got one poster which is a bummer. Anything is open to trade. I didn't get all stickers, most are just surplus i threw in. Flag and poster are both Berlin 2012.

Pretty sure you were supposed to get 2 posters, I think an email is in order unless they already saw this.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    mrussel1 said:

At least you got a Raleigh sticker
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859

XXL box

Those posters tho :heart:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    jbalicki10jbalicki10 Posts: 517
    XXXL - Except All shirts were XXL. Not a big deal, just cant wash them so they shrink to L.

Posters were Big Day Out and Green Fenway Girl.

Not a winner, but not a complete loser. Got some cool stuff...

• Options
    MedozK said:

mrussel1 said:

No I've had that sticker since the cancellation. They sent me stickers and unused tickets. I got the Leeds one today.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    mrussel1 said:

MedozK said:

mrussel1 said:

No I've had that sticker since the cancellation. They sent me stickers and unused tickets. I got the Leeds one today.
    Oh, dang... well... at least you go that. Yours and my box were similar... I can send you the 4-eyed cowboy if you want.
  • Options
    MedozK said:

mrussel1 said:

MedozK said:

mrussel1 said:

Oh, dang... well... at least you go that.
    I like the Berlin poster. I don't know if I'll ever frame it since I don't have anything framed that I didn't attend. But it's a nice poster and friggin' huge, even bigger than Sperry Miami I think. I'm good with the shirts and hoodie, so that's almost worth 100. Feeling bad for your score.
  • Options
    twang said:

It's been fun to see it all unfold, so I thought I'd return the posting favor ;) Posters were Rogers Vancouver and Green Fenway Eaton..
    The middle shirt is curious.. haven't seen it too much. Nothing in the back... just a small stitched bats and (base)ball with PJ in the middle. Anyone have a story on it?
    Would trade Euro hat for brown trucker hat or L hoodie
    photo photo-16.jpg

Damn. The more I see those Central Park Ts show up, the more I realize I wouldn't mind having one. If any XLs available hit me up and maybe we can make a deal.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

MedozK said:

mrussel1 said:

MedozK said:

mrussel1 said:

Oh, dang... well... at least you go that.
    I like the Berlin poster. I don't know if I'll ever frame it since I don't have anything framed that I didn't attend. But it's a nice poster and friggin' huge, even bigger than Sperry Miami I think. I'm good with the shirts and hoodie, so that's almost worth 100. Feeling bad for your score.
    haha, yea no worries.
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    mrussel1 said:

You got hooked up fat! Love the shirts and hoodie and poster! :rock_on:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    FoxyRedLa said:

mrussel1 said:

You got hooked up fat! Love the shirts and hoodie and poster! :rock_on:
    Yeah I like all the clothes, so right there I'm fine with the whole deal. I'm willing to part with the poster. Really big and good color in person. Better than I thought.
  • Options
    cardosocardoso Porto Alegre-BR Posts: 1,461
    I still didnt see on boxes:
    Gold Coast 2014 sticker and Wrigley 2013 pennant
    First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  St. Paul 2, USA 02.09.2023
  • Options
    jkgrovesjkgroves Indiana Posts: 142
    edited April 2017
    photo 20170424_200443_zpsp8sohgrm.jpg

My xxl haul.

Really liked the t shirts. The black with "death to false metal" on the back especially. Any info on this tshirt? Also 2014 million keynes grey and black 2015 nyc shirt. Posters were 2014 leeds and Fenway jackalope. Don't recognize the pin? Brown trucker hat included as well...

Great box, ten club! Would be willing to roll the dice again next time!
  • Options
    pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    I wonder if anyone got older posters? I think the oldest I've seen so far was 2010??? Anyone happen to known.
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,304
    cardoso said:

I still didnt see on boxes:
    Gold Coast 2014 sticker and Wrigley 2013 pennant

Good point. Been looking for that damn pennant!
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    looking for either of the hats if anyone is selling = or i can trade
  • Options
    YoungJam35YoungJam35 Posts: 147
    jkgroves said:

photo 20170424_200443_zpsp8sohgrm.jpg

My xxl haul.

Really liked the t shirts. The black with "death to false metal" on the back especially. Any info on this tshirt? Also 2014 million keynes grey and black 2015 nyc shirt. Posters were 2014 leeds and Fenway jackalope. Don't recognize the pin? Brown trucker hat included as well...

Great box, ten club! Would be willing to roll the dice again next time!

That "Death to false metal" shirt was my first Pearl Jam shirt. Bought from the 10C in the 1999/2000 timeframe. Its held up great over the years, very durable. I've heard it called the "Venom" shirt, as the font on the front is similar to the logo of the band Venom.
    YoungJam35
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    edited April 2017
    Got both my XXL boxes today. Just gonna list some of it.
    Posters: Ronald McDonald, Berlin 2012, Milkton Keyes 2014, New York GCF green lady
    Shirts: Clown x 2, PJ 2016 tour black with crest where front pocket would be and tour list on back x 2, Music for rhinos style
    Jacket: Wrigley screaming baseball :rock_on:
    Hat: Euro black and red :clap:
    Tickets: Missoula 2102 and somewhere from Europe. Wristbands.
    Stickers, 2 tote bags, etc.

Very excited for the jacket and shirts. Would potentially trade one of each of the Clown and black tour with crest where frontpocket would be.
    So now I have 3 Ronald McDonald posters ( 1 from this and 1 from last mystery boxes, and 1 from Wishlist party raffle) so anyone wants these let me know and just pay shipping cost. :i_dunno:
    Will trade any of the other posters too.

Thanks for the fun Tenclub and warehouse crew!! Definitely got more than my money's worth. :peace:
    Post edited by PP193448 on
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    B.O.J.11B.O.J.11 Posts: 107
    If anyone can part with 2016 black hat .. let me know ...the waiting drove me maddd
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,181
    BMo-643 said:

o each their own, then I guess. I assumed most people would have no interest in wearing European Tour shirts from shows they never attended or framing a poster from a show they never attended.

That's what I've learned about mystery boxes. Even if they were sending north americna people north american stuff, the odds of getting that one iteam you specifically want are slim to non. The overwhelming majority are either going to get stuff from shows they didn't attend or duplicates from shows they did.

If there's something you really need, you're better off taking the mystery box money and buying it directly 2nd hand. Otherwise you're playing roulette (but with much worse odds) :(

I think mystery boxes are for people that really do want random pj stuff in a box.
  • Options
    jeff2040jeff2040 Des Moines, IA Posts: 1,588

I wonder if anyone got older posters? I think the oldest I've seen so far was 2010??? Anyone happen to known.

I got the 2006 D.C reaper poster.
    Sometimes you find yourself
    Having to put all your faith
    In no faith
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    twang said:

It's been fun to see it all unfold, so I thought I'd return the posting favor ;) Posters were Rogers Vancouver and Green Fenway Eaton..
    The middle shirt is curious.. haven't seen it too much. Nothing in the back... just a small stitched bats and (base)ball with PJ in the middle. Anyone have a story on it?
    photo photo-16.jpg

What size are your shirts?
  • Options
    gregoryieldgregoryield Posts: 274
    Anyone have an extra Yield sticker they'd be willing to part with?
    A long shot, I know...
    PJx69
    EVx11
  • Options
    The wife wants a box. She normally wears a medium. I've heard some of the shirts run small though. Should I order her a medium or a large?
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,029
    Zod said:

BMo-643 said:

o each their own, then I guess. I assumed most people would have no interest in wearing European Tour shirts from shows they never attended or framing a poster from a show they never attended.

That's what I've learned about mystery boxes. Even if they were sending north americna people north american stuff, the odds of getting that one iteam you specifically want are slim to non. The overwhelming majority are either going to get stuff from shows they didn't attend or duplicates from shows they did.

If there's something you really need, you're better off taking the mystery box money and buying it directly 2nd hand. Otherwise you're playing roulette (but with much worse odds) :(

I think mystery boxes are for people that really do want random pj stuff in a box.
    I hit mystery box gold when I got the 95ish red shirt with the band minus the drummer. What a killer shirt! I actually wanted that shirt!!!

A long shot, I know...

I can trade you one as I've got a few. PM me
  • Options
    pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    jeff2040 said:

I got the 2006 D.C reaper poster.
    Nice! Maybe I did see that now that you mention it.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148

The wife wants a box. She normally wears a medium. I've heard some of the shirts run small though. Should I order her a medium or a large?

Large. They run pretty small.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    EddiefamEddiefam Posts: 39

A long shot, I know...

I do, PM me if you would like to trade.
    Boston 04.10.94 - Boston Garden
    Boston 08.07.16 - Fenway
    Boston 09.02.18 &  09.04.18 - Fenway
  • Options
    twangtwang Posts: 62
    cmalisze said:

twang said:

photo photo-16.jpg

What size are your shirts?
    This was a L box....