2017 Ten Club Mystery Box

Comments

• derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    EM194007 said:

These variants of posters being sent out in the boxes are not part of the original run of signed & numbered the artist sold. Glad for the ones receiving them. But seeing a lot of Thomas "The Catch" variants show up, when a lot of people got screwed when Steve didn't package the posters correctly, and they got all messed up in shipping, is kind of a bummer for those who got screwed on the original sale by Steve.
    A variant poster doesn't always come from the artist AP sale.
    Variants are often mixed in the stacks with the show edition posters.
    Not sure if this happened with the Thomas "The Catch" poster...
    but I know that both the Seattle '13 Riot Act variant,
    and the double uncut version of this poster were available from the merch stand at the show.
    I'm guessing that may be where the variants used for this round of mystery boxes came from.
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• pawlowski1097pawlowski1097 Philadelphia, PA Posts: 571
    This thread is awesome !!
  • weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,278
    have the Manchester flag, Amsterdam poster, and the no clowns shirt for sale/trade.

And got a cool yield sticker if someone needs that.

Looking for a sweatshirt/hat
  • dtr0624dtr0624 south jersey Posts: 611
    IF ANYBODY GETS THE PENDLETON GCF POSTER AND IS WILLING TO PART WITH IT I WOULD BE WILLING TO PAY$$ +TRADE IF NEEDED. PJ TRUCKER HAT, STICKERS, ETC BUT LOOKING FOR A SIMPLE CASH FOR POSTER SWAP.
    2012 - MIA (Philly)
    2013 - Philly 1, philly 2, charlottesville,
    2015 - NYC (global citizen)
    2016 - Philly 1&2
    2022 - Camden
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,876
    edited April 2017
    bazzer said:

I'm ISO a Large Crash Stickman Hoodie. I'll be offering my hat if I get one (ordered a Medium box). I also have an extra Mad Season Above Deluxe autographed by Mike (sealed) and plenty of posters, shirts, stickers, pins to trade.

I'm not going to be able to help you out, but how did you get a sealed signed album? Is it signed on the shrinkwrap?
    Sorry, it's the 2CD/1DVD deluxe re-release of the album. A limited number was sold autographed. When you ordered it, there was the sealed packed and an additional booklet signed by Mike and Barrett.

Post edited by given2fly23 on
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084

bazzer said:

I'm ISO a Large Crash Stickman Hoodie. I'll be offering my hat if I get one (ordered a Medium box). I also have an extra Mad Season Above Deluxe autographed by Mike (sealed) and plenty of posters, shirts, stickers, pins to trade.

I'm not going to be able to help you out, but how did you get a sealed signed album? Is it signed on the shrinkwrap?
    Sorry, it's the 2CD/1DVD deluxe re-release of the album. A limited number was sold autographed. When you ordered it, there was the sealed packed and an additional booklet signed by Mike and Barrett.

Awesome!
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,360
    I'm looking for transformer poster if anyone has for any poster of a show I wasn't at. Have a look.
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=6726
  • OceanInDisguise13OceanInDisguise13 Behind the sun Posts: 919
    edited April 2017
    Mine still says wearhouse since April 10 :|
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • I'm pretty disappointed with my XL box, and I am willing to trade any of this for other shirts, posters, pins, sweatshirts.

• branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181

No mystery box yet but feeling a little left out
  • whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,067

Oh yeah! UPS guy on the way up to my floor now with my XXL box!

• whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,067

Large shirts
  • BH3263BH3263 Posts: 9
    I got the Wrigley 2013 EMEK poster and a bunch of 2016 shirts. Pretty happy with my box!
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,625
    I ordered 2 XL boxes on April 10. Still haven't received in chicago. Anyone else in same boat
  • andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,957
    cmalisze said:

I ordered 2 XL boxes on April 10. Still haven't received in chicago. Anyone else in same boat

Ordered 2 XXL boxes the first few seconds that they went up, still in warehouse
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195

That is a sweet haul.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    branscop said:

Is that the dining room table?
    edited April 2017

I'm feeling left out too NOT FROM A MYSTERY BOX
    Post edited by cmalisze on
  • pawlowski1097pawlowski1097 Philadelphia, PA Posts: 571
    tbergs said:

That is a sweet haul.
    Does anyone know what that is, I know it's a radio station in philadelphia that used to play rock, now switched to sports talk radio. I am def intrested in it and would pay cash or trade for it. If it's available!!
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    yeah, the shows are definitely greater than stuff!!!! ^^^^
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,360
    cmalisze said:

I'm feeling left out too

Wow did u catch these?
    What do they go for?
    cmalisze said:

branscop said:

Is that the dining room table?
    ha!
    RS65573 said:

cmalisze said:

I'm feeling left out too

Wow did u catch these?
    What do they go for?
    I did not catch them. No idea on value.
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417

Finally here. Happy with it. Glad I didnt get shirts of shows I didn't go to. Also thought that fenway poster was green so a purple one has to be a good thing, right? haha And no, the snacks didn't come from the box. The hoodie and the yield sticker are my favorites from this box.

Too bad you missed out on a Pearl Jam lightbulb.
    No lightbulbs

Finally here. Happy with it. Glad I didnt get shirts of shows I didn't go to. Also thought that fenway poster was green so a purple one has to be a good thing, right? haha And no, the snacks didn't come from the box. The hoodie and the yield sticker are my favorites from this box.

Purple! Wow!

1 of 50!

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/226984
    oh, cool!
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,465
    EM194007 said:

These variants of posters being sent out in the boxes are not part of the original run of signed & numbered the artist sold. Glad for the ones receiving them. But seeing a lot of Thomas "The Catch" variants show up, when a lot of people got screwed when Steve didn't package the posters correctly, and they got all messed up in shipping, is kind of a bummer for those who got screwed on the original sale by Steve.
    Do you know how much Steve sold them for in the original sale?
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,852
    derbydave said:

EM194007 said:

A variant poster doesn't always come from the artist AP sale.
    Variants are often mixed in the stacks with the show edition posters.
    Not sure if this happened with the Thomas "The Catch" poster...
    but I know that both the Seattle '13 Riot Act variant,
    and the double uncut version of this poster were available from the merch stand at the show.
    I'm guessing that may be where the variants used for this round of mystery boxes came from.
    Dave those uncut riot act posters were put into tubes at the merch stands. They never were offered for sale. A few were raffled off at the popup shop too.
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    cmalisze said:

I'm feeling left out too

Showoff!!! :lol::peace:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Redrumh2oRedrumh2o Boston, MA Posts: 290

EM194007 said:

Do you know how much Steve sold them for in the original sale?
    I believe they were like $100-$125ish....I was one of the ones that got screwed out of one...I'm hoping for good Karma when my package comes
    edited April 2017
    PP193448 said:

cmalisze said:

I'm feeling left out too

Showoff!!! :lol::peace:
    Not me. I was feeling left out like Pete so I had to show off my haul I received today from a different mystery person!
    Post edited by cmalisze on