Options

Makes more sense

Do you see the way that tree bends, Does it inspire,,,, reaching out to ...... Live in the present tense tomorrow isn't guaranteed.

Comments

• Options
    Annie366Annie366 Posts: 1
    I missed all of my favorite bands; Pearl jam, AIC, I raised six kids. I'm now a 51 year old grandmother of 9. My kids have attended all these shows. I finally got tickets to Soundgarden, and missed them by 2 f***ing days. TWO DAYS Chris Cornell made that fatal mistake, two days before they were scheduled to play Pointfest in St. Louis. I'm beginning to think I will never see a good show before I die. I'm heartsick. Well, that's all I have to say, and it cost me $20.00 to say it.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Annie366 said:
    I missed all of my favorite bands; Pearl jam, AIC, I raised six kids. I'm now a 51 year old grandmother of 9. My kids have attended all these shows. I finally got tickets to Soundgarden, and missed them by 2 f***ing days. TWO DAYS Chris Cornell made that fatal mistake, two days before they were scheduled to play Pointfest in St. Louis. I'm beginning to think I will never see a good show before I die. I'm heartsick. Well, that's all I have to say, and it cost me $20.00 to say it.
    Stick around, you will come to love PJ even more.
    When they tour again, and they will within a year or two, you can absolutely make it to a show.

There is not a finer concert experience to be found.
    The more you know their catalogue and history the more rewarding it becomes.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?