Options

need a single for boston 1!

edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
looking for a single for boston 1. wasn't able to get tix through 10c or tm. starting to panic as the show is approaching and i'm still ticketless!

if anyone has an extra single PLEASE pm me!

thanks!

meghan
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    anyone????
  • Options
    scgodbold1scgodbold1 Fort Worth, Texas Posts: 57
    In the same boat. Need a single for Boston 1. If I don't get in for that show I won't see the tour.
    Good luck!
  • Options
    WindowPaineWindowPaine Chicopee, MA Posts: 495
    i might have 2 extra so one for each of you. PM on tuesday of next week (7/29). i know it'll be short notice but it's all i got for you.

ps
    tickets are only 18 rows from the stage.
    First Show: Springfield, MA 4/6/94
  • Options
    MikeLammi23MikeLammi23 Posts: 109
    I can't go to both, but I am going to be up in the area for those two shows.

I need a single for either the first or second night. I can afford face value (including fees and all of that) but not much higher.

Please PM me if you think you will have one ticket for sale!

I have to find out the job site I am at on Friday and Saturday, and will find out the details of how far away it is from the Opera House by Tuesday next week. Once I find all of that out, I will have no problem driving to WHEREVER I have to so I can pay for the ticket, be it at the Opera House, or McDonalds, or wherever! I figure cash is fine, but I can do a check too.

Please let me know, and thanks for anyone who tries to help! I appreciate it.
    10c #TBD

"They said timing was everything, made him want to be everywhere,...there's a lot to be said for nowhere."
    "Let them wash away,... all those yesterdays."

09/10/98, 08/23/00, 08/24/00, 08/25/00, 04/30/03, 07/09/03, 07/14/03, 06/01/06, 06/03/06, 06/24/08, 06/25/08
  • Options
    Brownie9160Brownie9160 Posts: 190
    I also need a single for Boston I...PM me please!
    Hartford 06
    Bonnaroo 08
    Hartford 08
    Mansfield I & II 08
    E.V. Boston I & II 08
  • Options
    DPrival78DPrival78 CT Posts: 2,259
    meghan is good people.. help her out if you can!
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam