Options

Pearl Jam Ladies #1-9

2»

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,643
    Poncier said:

lolobugg said:

Im more interested in what this random room with just a couch is all about

pretty sure they had this picture taken at the Sears Portrait Studios.
    Like those guys from Prestige Worldwide?

You sir, just made my day.
    Investors?
    It could be you!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    edited March 2017
    i only know number 5 and number 6 of the ladies in the photos..
    one is last year s head of tour managing and the other is Karen,the number 2 of 10c
    and if im not mistaken,numbner 1 is the lady runs social media pages of the band..twitter-facebook etc
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    DW139059DW139059 Posts: 353
    Id say #8 is our woman model for the unisex tshirt... Not that theres anything wrong with that.
    Charlotte '96
    Raleigh '03
    Charlotte '13
    Cincinnati '14
    Greenville '16, Columbia '16
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419

I'm guessing #5 is Jill McCormick, Ed's wife?

Not Jill.
  • Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,469

Obviously, we all know the fellas in the band. My question is: who are all the lovely ladies in this photo? Spouses, partners, family, friends? Does anybody know #1-9?

Thanks!

Hey! Why you steal my sig? Repent!
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,469

I'll tell you what I see. 4 out 5 band members together as recently as last week. Why would they be together - just for that photo op? I think they're in the studio...

They're running a business too.
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

I like 9 the best

Well, the PJ boards are now just exactly like the rest of the internet, where any post about, or involving, women will be objectified by a Trump supporter in less than 5 comments!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    I'm sure they are all wonderful folks and I am glad the band has always taken women seriously!
    It is something that impresses me deeply, the respect that they have always shown.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    rgambs said:

I like 9 the best

Well, the PJ boards are now just exactly like the rest of the internet, where any post about, or involving, women will be objectified by a Trump supporter in less than 5 comments!
    I love women
  • Options

rgambs said:

I like 9 the best

I love women
    Of course! Nobody loves women more bigly!
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,930

I'll tell you what I see. 4 out 5 band members together as recently as last week. Why would they be together - just for that photo op? I think they're in the studio...

It could be but I would expect Matt to be there in that case. I did find it interesting that within a day or two of this photo the band put out their drummer/HOF statement. Could have been a meeting related to that.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,240
    JimmyV said:

It could be but I would expect Matt to be there in that case. I did find it interesting that within a day or two of this photo the band put out their drummer/HOF statement. Could have been a meeting related to that.
    So you're starting a rumor that Matt is out of the band?

;)
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,930
    Poncier said:

JimmyV said:

;)
    Dave is coming back! Matt hates women! #HotTakeAlert

Seriously though, if it were studio time I would expect him to be there. If it was just a meeting he could have teleconferenced or skyped in.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,648
    JimmyV said:

Poncier said:

JimmyV said:

;)
    Dave is coming back! Matt hates women! #HotTakeAlert

Seriously though, if it were studio time I would expect him to be there. If it was just a meeting he could have teleconferenced or skyped in.
    Is the rehearsal space in the same building as the 10c office?
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Where are our photo - shopper members at?? MFC needs to be added :giggle:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
This discussion has been closed.