Options

Would you dig this setlist?

2»

Comments

• Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,354
    32 songs makes perfect sense. You did a very nice job putting the songs in their proper place, as well.

I've made myself a mp3 copy of this playlist and plan to give it a proper listen today. I love the "song playing in red feature" but I got shit to do today so I'll have to use my iPod to enjoy.
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,065
    rummy said:

32 songs makes perfect sense. You did a very nice job putting the songs in their proper place, as well.

I've made myself a mp3 copy of this playlist and plan to give it a proper listen today. I love the "song playing in red feature" but I got shit to do today so I'll have to use my iPod to enjoy.

One problem though. I forgot that the 2006 versions of Even Flow has that drum solo. Should have gone with a 2003 version instead :) But thanks!
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Not a fan of the drum solo?

(Ah, you given me an ever-so-slight glimpse of what tour(s) these songs are from.)
  • Options

Bonus points for anyone who can guess where all the songs are from. :P

Release is from Italy 2006...

That's all I got right now.
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,065
    rummy said:

Not a fan of the drum solo?

(Ah, you given me an ever-so-slight glimpse of what tour(s) these songs are from.)

Naw. Not a fan. No reason to make that song even longer. :)

Everything is from 06 except fro Deep. Made it easy. Didn't have to think about different mixes and stuff like that.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"