whoanelly15whoanelly15 Posts: 737
    Indifference
    ed243421 said:

Don't call me

Hahahaha
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783
    Daughter
    Last 3 standing should be animal, rvm and go.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,047
    Blood
    That was tough!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,354
    edited March 2017
    Blood

Last 3 standing should be animal, rvm and go.

Agree 100% but, sadly, it's not looking good for Go!
  • Options
    Blood
    Only two going out this round?

Go is hanging in there.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Blood

Only two going out this round?

Go is hanging in there.

That was my suggestion but, understandably, I think that it was still going to be three songs eliminated.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited March 2017
    Blood
    Final round will be a three way battle, unless a tie eliminates 4 this round.
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,191
    Rearviewmirror
    rearview mirror needs to be put in the rearview

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,313
    Indifference
    If any of you were at Wrigley #2 in 2016 you would never vote BLOOD. One of the Best Live versions of an amazing song. I'm currently on a Blood kick, and I can't believe all the negativity for it. Blood should make the final round.....sad.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    Blood

If any of you were at Wrigley #2 in 2016 you would never vote BLOOD. One of the Best Live versions of an amazing song. I'm currently on a Blood kick, and I can't believe all the negativity for it. Blood should make the final round.....sad.

I was at Wrigley 2. I've voted Blood every round. Yes, Blood kicks ass live but I still fail to see how live versions matter when we're voting on album tracks.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Daughter
    Go & RVM are definitely my favorites
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,767
    Go
    I don't get the big hard on for Go, especially if some of you are voting only based on the album version. The only thing that saved Go was the improvement in the song in the live versions.
    And all of you voting for Blood have clearly lost your ever lovin' minds. The album version kicks ass and live it kicks even more ass.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783
    Daughter

I don't get the big hard on for Go, especially if some of you are voting only based on the album version. The only thing that saved Go was the improvement in the song in the live versions.
    And all of you voting for Blood have clearly lost your ever lovin' minds. The album version kicks ass and live it kicks even more ass.

I don't normally speak of such topics in public :wink: but the bass line of go alone explains all hard ons. Add mike dancing all over that and the frenetic intensity of the build to the end that (yes even the album version) leaves you gasping for air and you've got a killer song.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,526
    Animal
    Very very hard..i don't want to think the next round..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    whoanelly15whoanelly15 Posts: 737
    Indifference
    lolobugg said:

YOU need to be in the rearview! Am I right?
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,191
    Rearviewmirror

lolobugg said:

YOU need to be in the rearview! Am I right?
    you voted for Indifference over RVM?
    you need to go straight to the rear, sir!!!

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    Blood

I honestly never cared for it much until I heard it live.
  • Options
    Go

Which one Go or Blood?

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    Blood

Which one Go or Blood?
    Blood
  • Options
    Go

Which one Go or Blood?
    Blood
    I just have no words, I can't comprehend that. Ok well maybe I can seeing as I feel that way about Go.

• Options
    Go
    Indifference will be in the final?
    That is ffed up.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,911
    Indifference
    How can anyone can think animal is better than go?! Mccready has admitted that the solo in go has frustrated him over the years because it s that hard to play.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394
    Daughter
    I've never really cared for Daughter. It's made these rounds easy to vote in.
  • Options
    Blood

Which one Go or Blood?
    Blood
    I just have no words, I can't comprehend that. Ok well maybe I can seeing as I feel that way about Go.
    Trust me, I understand the feeling. My two favorites on the album got shot down in the first two rounds which completely baffles me. I could even understand either or both going in the 2nd round simply bc court of popular opinion. Dissident in the first round, though,... I have no words.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,608
    Indifference

Why all the hate for Blood?

I dunno. It's my favorite song on the album.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Go
    Indifference is a good song but I thought it would be gone by the 2nd round. The way these polls are turning out I'm voting for Foxy first when it comes to Vitalogy just incase and I encourage others to do the same so we aren't victims to some evil rigging of the system!
  • Options
    JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 557
    Blood
    Blood was spilt... The carnage on these last six has been horrific and gratuitous.
    I don't think I'll be able to watch when we get to the last few on No Code, Yield or Binaural.
    There will be revolts in the street and MedozK will need a security detachment.
  • Options
    Go
    Jbarker said:

Blood was spilt... The carnage on these last six has been horrific and gratuitous.
    I don't think I'll be able to watch when we get to the last few on No Code, Yield or Binaural.

Oh yeah, MedozK is pure evil allright.
    This poll has 600 views but only about 100votes.
    Cmon people vote and don't watch us sink or swim!
  • Options
    Blood

Indifference is a good song but I thought it would be gone by the 2nd round. The way these polls are turning out I'm voting for Foxy first when it comes to Vitalogy just incase and I encourage others to do the same so we aren't victims to some evil rigging of the system!

My concern with "Stupid Mop" is that it won't even be listed due to the 10-song limit in these polls!
  • Options
    JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 557
    Blood

Jbarker said:

Oh yeah, MedozK is pure evil allright.
    This poll has 600 views but only about 100votes.
    Cmon people vote and don't watch us sink or swim!
    Maybe this is a deeper more sinister plot to get us all kicked from 10C to free up space on the rail for the next tour.
This discussion has been closed.