Poll--The Weakest Link: VS, Round 2

13»

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town

animal is the best song in vs..rest are great too..but can suck it..hehehehehe

I don't know why I thought you were an Indifference guy, Dimi.

What's your favourite album?
    ten
    binaural
    vs
    riot act
    Riot Act before Yield... and No Code?

You are... the most interesting man in the world. Stay thirsty my friend.
    whats not to like?
    cant keep?save u?Ghost?LBC?i am mine?Thumbing My Way??You Are?Get Right??
    Green Disease??Arc?1/2 Full? ALL OR NONE??the album is a gem
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,403
    W.M.A.

mcgruff10 said:

ten
    binaural
    vs
    riot act

He s a newbie in the Pearl Jam world so he doesn't get no code and yield.
    Dirty what s your factories pj album?
    I don't understand piratese. My 'factories' pj album?

You've got to be asking 'favourite' and your phone screwed you.

Vs for sure. Then 10. Then Yield. Then Vitalogy. Then No Code.
    Yeah my damn phone somehow spelled factories out lol.
    I m with you, the first five albums are amazing. On any given day each of them could be the best record.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • MedozKMedozK Posts: 9,209
    W.M.A.
    6 hours left to vote.
    W.M.A., Leash, and Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town in the lead for elimination with Blood close.
  • Blood

ten
    binaural
    vs
    riot act

whats not to like?
    There's plenty to like. It's just in comparison it's kind of like comparing vanilla ice cream to maple walnut ice cream.

Each to their own though- as this poll definitely has been displaying.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    W.M.A.

ten
    binaural
    vs
    riot act

whats not to like?
    You need to lose You are.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,845
    Blood

How the hell is Blood going to survive past round 2? This is nuts. There should be two polls. Need a separate one for jackasses. :)

Easy, it fucking rocks. It's a top 3 song on that album.
    You say this yet are voting Go off? This is madness!!
  • Blood

How the hell is Blood going to survive past round 2? This is nuts. There should be two polls. Need a separate one for jackasses. :)

Easy, it fucking rocks. It's a top 3 song on that album.
    You say this yet are voting Go off? This is madness!!
    Not just madness. Sheer, freaking madness.

This is exactly why people should not do hallucinogens on a regular basis.
    W.M.A.
    Do people hate elderly because it's overplayed at shows? Remember the rockline version? sooooooooo good.
    I believe you can find it on the go single.
    W.M.A.
    found the acoustic version from rockline:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGh1CBg6XL8
  • Blood
    mcgruff10 said:

Do people hate elderly because it's overplayed at shows? Remember the rockline version? sooooooooo good.

Unfairly criticized.

It's one of this band's classics and deserves more respect. Just like Jeremy ya dork.
  • rummyrummy Posts: 4,436
    edited March 2017
    Leash
    Assuming three songs get eliminated from this round, I'm curious how you'll handle six songs remaining. Ignoring an extra elimination due to ties, it looks like there'll be a final three (unlike a final two with the Ten album). Might I suggest only two songs get removed from each of the next rounds (so Round 5 would have just two songs remaining)?

Again, not my thread (and am really enjoying reading through it every few hours each day) - just a suggestion.
    W.M.A.

mcgruff10 said:

Unfairly criticized.

It's one of this band's classics and deserves more respect. Just like Jeremy ya dork.
    Jeremy definitely has had sort of a rebirth the past few tours. It sounds a heck of a lot better.
    But I do agree with you that elderly is a classic.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,432
    W.M.A.
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

Unfairly criticized.

Jeremy definitely has had sort of a rebirth the past few tours. It sounds a heck of a lot better.
    Not the biggest fan of Jeremy live usually but Fenway night 2 version was incredible.
    W.M.A.
    PJNB said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

Unfairly criticized.

Not the biggest fan of Jeremy live usually but Fenway night 2 version was incredible.
    That s the one I was talking about! That version kicked some serious ass!
    Man what a perfect show.
    Blood
    rummy said:

Assuming three songs get eliminated from this round, I'm curious how you'll handle six songs remaining. Ignoring an extra elimination due to ties, it looks like there'll be a final three (unlike a final two with the Ten album). Might I suggest only two songs get removed from each of the next rounds (so Round 5 would have just two songs remaining)?

Again, not my thread (and am really enjoying reading through it every few hours each day) - just a suggestion.

Yes, even though rummy's judgment is clearly impaired voting Leash off, I think rummy is spot on to add another round.

I'm enjoying this.
    W.M.A.
    This poll is now closed.
    W.M.A., Leash, and Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town eliminated in Round 2.
    Leash

rummy said:

Yes, even though rummy's judgment is clearly impaired voting Leash off, I think rummy is spot on to add another round.

I'm enjoying this.
    I still love Leash (and I almost voted for WMA) but I just don't it quite as much as Go, Animal, Daughter, Blood, EWBTCIAST, RVM, and Indifference (...and Dissident and Glorified G).
    Blood
    rummy said:

rummy said:

I'm enjoying this.
    I still love Leash (and I almost voted for WMA) but I just don't it quite as much as Go, Animal, Daughter, Blood, EWBTCIAST, RVM, and Indifference (...and Dissident and Glorified G).
    I am just being stupid. Vs. is a perfect album with no duds on it.
    edited March 2017
    Leash

rummy said:

rummy said:

I'm enjoying this.
    I am just being stupid. Vs. is a perfect album with no duds on it.
    Oh, I know you're just razzing me. All in good fun.
    W.M.A.
    Hopefully everyone is enjoying revisiting these classic albums and tracks.
  • goldrushgoldrush Posts: 7,483
    Leash
    MedozK said:

Hopefully everyone is enjoying revisiting these classic albums and tracks.

"Enjoying" may be a stretch - it can get pretty traumatic at times!
    It is a lot of fun though :)

“Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
This discussion has been closed.