***DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN IMPEACHED***

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    where did I infer incompetence? All i said was he tweeted it while she was testifying, and she would not have known about it be it not for schiff. 
    You know they take breaks when she has access to her phone, right? You know future witnesses see those tweets, right?
    i've already addressed that part of it. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    if i am testifying publicly about the crimes of the president of the united states and the president, a known russian asset who approved of the murder of a saudi journalist and american citizen, is tweeting about me, you are god damned right i am going to be intimidated.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,813
    "THE FIELD"
    She gets a standing - O!

Maybe this is the pizzazz the media needs...
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    if i am testifying publicly about the crimes of the president of the united states and the president, a known russian asset who approved of the murder of a saudi journalist and american citizen, is tweeting about me, you are god damned right i am going to be intimidated.
    for sure. he could have been charged with inciting violence a million times by now. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    Note to Dems:  Stop trying to teach us a new word to remember each day and just put together a solid case.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    edited November 2019
    Absolutely. 

I love how that has been the main take away from today.

The republicans really have nothing. Nunes' opening statement was pure garbage. Hardly even acknowledged the witness and he wasn't even present for her closed door testimony. Then just a bunch of conspiracy laden stuff, staged stuff with Stefanik. Weak sauce. They are making it harder and harder on the more rational senate republicans.....
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    Dumb no doubt. But trump tweeting really wouldn’t intimidate you, you are making that up.

Trump is a clown. He tweets about everyone. Should he do this, no. Should it be considered witness intimidation? Unsure, maybe.

but I highly doubt anyone is intimidated by trumps tweets. So that’s a good thing
    hippiemom = goodness
    Dumb no doubt. But trump tweeting really wouldn’t intimidate you, you are making that up.

Trump is a clown. He tweets about everyone. Should he do this, no. Should it be considered witness intimidation? Unsure, maybe.

but I highly doubt anyone is intimidated by trumps tweets. So that’s a good thing
    Well of course he is a clown. He is also the most powerful person on the face of the planet, unfortunately.

And she has already been a victim of his smear campaign, was forced to leave her post in Ukraine the middle of the night, was told to "watch her back," and has already admitted to feeling intimidated by his tweets in the past.

So why would she not feel intimidated today again?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303

She testified today that she was intimidated by the tweet. And she should be, think of all the looney Trump supporters out there. One of those nut-bars might do something to do Trump a favour, nobody should say anything bad about Dear Leader. The nutters have targeted Trump critics before, I have no doubt her death threats are going way up today. And does she have the means to provide protection against those threats? Probably not.

• if i am testifying publicly about the crimes of the president of the united states and the president, a known russian asset who approved of the murder of a saudi journalist and american citizen, is tweeting about me, you are god damned right i am going to be intimidated.

Well of course he is a clown. He is also the most powerful person on the face of the planet, unfortunately.

And she has already been a victim of his smear campaign, was forced to leave her post in Ukraine the middle of the night, was told to "watch her back," and has already admitted to feeling intimidated by his tweets in the past.

Sort of like justifying getting a blow job from an intern was consensual?

Which has nothing to do with what's going on now. Just like pointing that out to the Clinton defenders.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473

You're speaking as someone who is, like most people, completely removed from the political and day-to-day reality that is Trump. This woman is not removed from it though. She is right in the middle of it in real life. She is directly impacted by him the way you are by your boss at work. If your boss at work was acting like Trump, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't brush it off so easily.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata

Which has nothing to do with what's going on now. Just like pointing that out to the Clinton defenders.
    OH, but you're not pointing that out to a Clinton defender. That's embarrassing for you. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    Hey soul-eater...why doesn't the whistle-blower have a right to free speech then? :P :P

Falling down,...not staying down
    dignin said:
    cincybearcat said:

She testified today that she was intimidated by the tweet. And she should be, think of all the looney Trump supporters out there. One of those nut-bars might do something to do Trump a favour, nobody should say anything bad about Dear Leader. The nutters have targeted Trump critics before, I have no doubt her death threats are going way up today. And does she have the means to provide protection against those threats? Probably not.

She wasn’t intimidated. Please.

Thats bit to say Trump shouldn’t do it and should be held accountable if deemed intimidation by a court. But c’mon does anyone really think trump tweets are intimidating? 
    hippiemom = goodness
    PJ_Soul said:

You're speaking as someone who is, like most people, completely removed from the political and day-to-day reality that is Trump. This woman is not removed from it though. She is right in the middle of it in real life. She is directly impacted by him the way you are by your boss at work. If your boss at work was acting like Trump, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't brush it off so easily.
    So do you really think she felt intimidated? I don’t even mean whether it was wrong for him to do so, cause he certainly shouldn’t do it.

but really?  I think he is playing you into muddying the waters.
    hippiemom = goodness
    Uh oh...
    chinese-happy.jpg

OH, but you're not pointing that out to a Clinton defender. That's embarrassing for you. 
    Clinton shoulda been removed from office. Can’t have a consensual relationship with the ceo and an intern. #metoo

Trump should be remove from office. Can’t know about foreign interference in an election and do nothing.

trump should be removed from office. Can’t invite (or bribe) foreign interference in an election.

Wish everyone else had their heads on straight and could think critically instead of party first ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • The Juggler said: ooooooo

Weak. Is that all you got? 
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    PJ_Soul said:

So do you really think she felt intimidated? I don’t even mean whether it was wrong for him to do so, cause he certainly shouldn’t do it.

but really?  I think he is playing you into muddying the waters.
    I don't see why she wouldn't feel that way. I'm surprised you are questioning it so much.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    need to correct something, he was not a citizen but a permanent resident...
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

well when the one giving the blow job says it was, I kinda believe them. after all these years she continues to own her part in that. soooo.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

• dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    dignin said:
    cincybearcat said:

She wasn’t intimidated. Please.

Thats bit to say Trump shouldn’t do it and should be held accountable if deemed intimidation by a court. But c’mon does anyone really think trump tweets are intimidating? 
    I guess she's a liar then.
  • Schiff reading Trump's real-time Tweets to the ambassador WHILE she testified was one of the craziest things I've ever seen. It's like we're living in an Aaron Sorkin movie or something. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com

inciting his rabid cult members against me would terrify me. people have been killed. this is what he is doing. some sick fuck is going to read his tweets and try to go after her. just watch.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

mickeyrat said:
    need to correct something, he was not a citizen but a permanent resident...
    still though. he should have at least publicly condemned MBS. instead he fucking complimented him and defended him.

i am still trying to figure out how this remotely relates to the current situation, but hey, keep bringing up 20 year old shit.

• This is what we learned today - the Dems think the woman is a victim.   Glad they kept asking her how she felt,  How 1960s of them.  
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
    This is what we learned today - the Dems think the woman is a victim.   Glad they kept asking her how she felt,  How 1960s of them.  
    Yikes. You need to work on your talking points, as I see you fell hook line and sinker for the republican side show. Weak.
    chinese-happy.jpg

Clinton shoulda been removed from office. Can’t have a consensual relationship with the ceo and an intern. #metoo

Trump should be remove from office. Can’t know about foreign interference in an election and do nothing.

trump should be removed from office. Can’t invite (or bribe) foreign interference in an election.

Wish everyone else had their heads on straight and could think critically instead of party first ;)
    Hmm. I have always despised the Clintons and supported the Clinton impeachment, hence my response. Not sure who this is directed to. 
    In hindsight, I think they made the right move by not removing him from office, though. But that is beside the point. 

And there wasn't an article of impeachment for having an affair with a subordinate. It was only lying about it and obstructing justice. So if you think he should have been impeached for that actual act, your beef is with the republicans in congress back then. #getitright

Anyway, yeah---definitely people need to think critically and put country over party. Clearly one party is not doing that now. Hopefully things change when it gets to the senate. :)
    chinese-happy.jpg