Comments

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,564
    Nice of Santos to change procedure around and charge CC's shortly before the item ships. I'm sure plenty will appreciate it.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    I wonder if I can cancel a BullMoose order? 10C has it for $1.00 cheaper!
  • Options
    Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 890

Yes, you can cancel Bullmoose orders, just log into your account find the order click on the need help button and ask them to cancel.
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,984
    Super easy to cancel from BM. They have a page to contact them. Just include your order number. takes about a day to get back to you.
  • Options
    Thanks fellas!
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,777
    Was hoping for a new Vault.
    Not a reissue I can buy from Amazon.ca.
    Oh well glad to hear it being reissued.
    I have a Dutch original and will still probably buy this.
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,985
    I already pre-ordered through Amazon. Doesn't look they'll be any differences between there's and 10C.
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    Meh..
  • Options
    When this turns out to be a Black/White splatter exclusive to 10c, you'll all regret it.
  • Options

When this turns out to be a Black/White splatter exclusive to 10c, you'll all regret it.

Highly doubt it since they are only on 3 songs
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    Yes but this version will arrive 10 days after release like everything else they ship. Easy pass on any non 10c exclusives.
  • Options
    What's 10 extra days when it's been available for 25 years.
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    It's been available in large quantities for retail prices for that long? It hasn't. Just saying 10c gives no reason to order from them unless you just like waiting longer for shipping. We all went over this during the Yield/No Code reissues.
  • Options
    I could have sworn I read that Billy Corgan said that he would not give the rights to use his songs on the new release but I see the track listing as having it?
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    What I'm saying is, you have a CD/stream/rip to pass the time. You aren't missing anything new on wax. The bonus disc will be streaming release day.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,148

I could have sworn I read that Billy Corgan said that he would not give the rights to use his songs on the new release but I see the track listing as having it?

#fakenews
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

lol
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,914

don't forget, bull moose has free shipping when you spend $30 or more.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

don't forget, bull moose has free shipping when you spend $30 or more.

Good call! Still cheaper through BullMoose.

• Options

Yes but this version will arrive 10 days after release like everything else they ship. Easy pass on any non 10c exclusives.

This. All things equal, Amazon is the way to go, simply due to shipping. If 10c promised delivery on release date, however, I would have no problem spending a few extra bucks...
  • Options

#fakenews
    It was for a demo of the song. #Alternate facts

The singer says he did get a bit of revenge years later when the label approached him for the 20-year reissue of the soundtrack. “They asked for their demo, and I told them to f–k off. Slight revenge. I took money out of my own pocket, but that’s the way it goes.”

Read More: Billy Corgan Reveals 'Singles' Slight Over 'Drown' | http://loudwire.com/billy-corgan-singles-soundtrack-slight-smashing-pumpkins-drown/?trackback=tsmclip
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385

Truth.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    100 Pacer said:

Nice of Santos to change procedure around and charge CC's shortly before the item ships. I'm sure plenty will appreciate it.

I prefer to be charged immediately, when I know the money is available for the taking.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,258

100 Pacer said:

I prefer to be charged immediately, when I know the money is available for the taking.
    And if you're not from the US, you run the risk of the FX rate between your country and the US substantially changing and costing more than you expected :( I tend to like to lock it down in advance (even though it's probably 50/50 in whether the FX rate improves and plummets during the interim).
  • Options
    silvosilvo Posts: 290
    I'm still torn on ordering from 10C in the hope of a variant even though I told myself I wouldn't again after the No Code/Yield reissue....what is wrong with me
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    100 Pacer said:

I 100% prefer being charged immediately. never understood buying an item and being charged for it later, I like to just take care of it and move on

• Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Why can't we set up direct deposit to our Tenclub account...
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    I get it . . . No real advantage, no variant more than likely. Perhaps maybe even a little more. But as for me and my cash, we stick with 10Club.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

This

It's been available in large quantities for retail prices for that long? It hasn't. Just saying 10c gives no reason to order from them unless you just like waiting longer for shipping. We all went over this during the Yield/No Code reissues.

This

Unless 10c provides some sort of variant (which doesn't look to be the case for Singles), 10c is almost never the best option. Price, shipping costs, and delivery time will almost always be better elsewhere.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,258
    yah... except I remember getting the splatter version of mad season from my 10c order.. and they never announced it, it just started showing up. In the back of my mind I wonder if the 10c would do that for Singles, but i'm guessing it's not a 10c release, so i'm kind of doubting it.

I took will probably order from amazon canada (when they put up the preorder) or amazon uk. Cheaper and faster delivery. The bands still get paid, so it's all good.