Options

Trump's Lies

Comments

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

CNN's version of last night's fact check:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/28/politics/trump-speech-fact-check/index.html

only one overtly false thing he said, everything else was either true or true but misleading.

well now, as you guy's always say FAUX news is full of lies....we have a new liar in town and it is well documented on you tube and even other media outlets LOL ! this is going to be fun !
    huh?
    oop's ....CNN is the new FAUX. LOL !!

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH !!!!!!!! we have a President (finely) who is putting America and American's first and making advancements and all you folks can do whine and snivel ? I guess the democratic party and it's sheep have shown their true colors and by doing so have cemented their place in modern history as the failed party, so sad...and to think most of them will follow their party right off a cliff.

How is this relevant to the truth of Trump's statements? Are you saying pointing out a President's lies is whining and sniveling?
    yes, it would be the same if one was to start a thread called " Obama and Hillary's Lies" how would you all react ?
    point being you folks are blindly sided with a party that has turned disgraceful, even the top dem's have no idea what respect is
    and that point was made painfully clear last night, these people are making the dem party look like fools and that's a shame because we actually need at least a 2 party system to keep a fair and somewhat balanced government but with the actions and words of the dem party lately they are creating a less than professional image of themselves and that is something that can affect future elections giving the repib's an advantage, politician's and citizens alike need to think before they act like idiots, their actions today can determine there political position in the future and right now it don't look good for the dem's....

Start the thread and find out, you might encounter some facts though, so I doubt you'd want to do that.
    well Amigo, no need to, it seems my point has been successfully delivered.

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

Do you have your papers?????

Somebody call Bannon asap, we found another one!!!
    Amigo- a polite gesture, maybe I should've said Amiga ? don't take it seriously, I doubt we'd ever be friends.

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

do you have papers- yes, real birth cert (not like Obama's) nor did I steal a SS# for identification to work illegally in this country,
    collect SS benefits illegally or get health benefits at the cost to real tax payers such as myself....or did you mean zig-zag ? in that
    case it would be a definite no.

I hope I've answered all your questions to your satisfaction.

seriously....you still believe Obama is not American born?
    honestly it really never mattered to me, it's just fun to toss around because it's still a soft spot for liberals LOL !

how is it a soft spot for liberals when we don't believe it to be true? I laugh at people who believe it.

and it wouldn't matter to you if a president wasn't born in America? you do know it's part of the constitution, right?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH !!!!!!!! we have a President (finely) who is putting America and American's first and making advancements and all you folks can do whine and snivel ? I guess the democratic party and it's sheep have shown their true colors and by doing so have cemented their place in modern history as the failed party, so sad...and to think most of them will follow their party right off a cliff.

How is this relevant to the truth of Trump's statements? Are you saying pointing out a President's lies is whining and sniveling?
    yes, it would be the same if one was to start a thread called " Obama and Hillary's Lies" how would you all react ?
    point being you folks are blindly sided with a party that has turned disgraceful, even the top dem's have no idea what respect is
    and that point was made painfully clear last night, these people are making the dem party look like fools and that's a shame because we actually need at least a 2 party system to keep a fair and somewhat balanced government but with the actions and words of the dem party lately they are creating a less than professional image of themselves and that is something that can affect future elections giving the repib's an advantage, politician's and citizens alike need to think before they act like idiots, their actions today can determine there political position in the future and right now it don't look good for the dem's....

Start the thread and find out, you might encounter some facts though, so I doubt you'd want to do that.

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

Amigo- a polite gesture, maybe I should've said Amiga ? don't take it seriously, I doubt we'd ever be friends.

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

do you have papers- yes, real birth cert (not like Obama's) nor did I steal a SS# for identification to work illegally in this country,
    collect SS benefits illegally or get health benefits at the cost to real tax payers such as myself....or did you mean zig-zag ? in that

Yet you continue to spew false info just like your bafoon hero what don't you understand former president Obama was/is just as American as you !! So please update your brain as to this info ....
    and what false info is that ? and no, that former worst president in history is nowhere near as American as I am !!! LOL !!!!!!!

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

Yet you continue to spew false info just like your bafoon hero what don't you understand former president Obama was/is just as American as you !! So please update your brain as to this info ....
    and what false info is that ? and no, that former worst president in history is nowhere near as American as I am !!! LOL !!!!!!!

You clearly don't know very much about presidential history.
  • Options
    edited March 2017

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

not as american as you? what constitutes having more america in you than someone else? is a soldier who fought for his country more american than you, for example?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited March 2017

only one overtly false thing he said, everything else was either true or true but misleading.

well now, as you guy's always say FAUX news is full of lies....we have a new liar in town and it is well documented on you tube and even other media outlets LOL ! this is going to be fun !
    huh?

did you even read it? CNN's fact checking said he stated one false thing (vast majority of terrorists coming from abroad and not being home-grown), and the rest was either true or true but misleading.
    Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938

unsung said:

How is that anti-semetic? That is completely ridiculous. They OWN THE BANKING SYSTEM.

http://www.anonews.co/rothschild-family-history/

you know the meaning of racist here on the train, I regret having to to inform you that any facts given that include a specific race are considered racial slurs unless you are pointing out unsavory facts about white people, in which case you are welcomed to the club.

quoting Godfather: "muslims are an infestation in this country that needs to be exterminated" is not a fact. it is, in fact, however, racist. it's disgusting.

not all conseravatives are racist (I wouldn't even claim most are), but generall speaking, most racists lean conservative. there are many people on here that are republicans/conservatives that i would never say are racist, as they have never given any indication to that end.
    I believe I said eradicated...pull them up at the root and do away with them......

Given that eradicate first meant "to pull up by the roots," it's not surprising that the root of eradicate is, in fact, "root." Eradicate, which first turned up in English in the 16th century, comes from eradicatus, the past participle of the Latin verb eradicare. Eradicare, in turn, can be traced back to the Latin word radix, meaning "root" or "radish." Although eradicate began life as a word for literal uprooting, by the mid-17th century it had developed a metaphorical application to removing things the way one might yank an undesirable weed up by the roots. Other descendants of radix in English include radical and radish. Even the word root itself is related; it comes from the same ancient word that gave Latin radix.

With all due respect, 12,294 posts under your name are ample body of proof that you have absolutely no background in linguistics. I'd venture a guess that easily half of those show a solid history of ignoring facts to present bigotry.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772

huh?

did you even read it? CNN's fact checking said he stated one false thing (vast majority of terrorists coming from abroad and not being home-grown), and the rest was either true or true but misleading.
    He's saying that CNN is reporting fake news, faux news so that means that most of what trump said was false. Make sense now?

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    Kat said:

huh?

He's saying that CNN is reporting fake news, faux news so that means that most of what trump said was false. Make sense now?

:dizzy:
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

seriously....you still believe Obama is not American born?
    honestly it really never mattered to me, it's just fun to toss around because it's still a soft spot for liberals LOL !

how is it a soft spot for liberals when we don't believe it to be true? I laugh at people who believe it.

and it wouldn't matter to you if a president wasn't born in America? you do know it's part of the constitution, right?
    it was never proved that I am aware of but if it was I'd be all over it like white on rice LOL !
    but yes, an American President has to be a born American.

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    edited March 2017
    Closed for review, now reopened.

Posts have been removed. Stop sniping at each other and posting stereo-typical flame-bait rude posts... discuss the topic or be read-only. Each time this warning has to be posted, someone gets closer to being read-only.
    Admin

Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    He actually believes that his cabinet is not full of swamp sewage starting with himself !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,550

He actually believes that his cabinet is not full of swamp sewage starting with himself !!

He also seems to believe that some, if not all, of the threats against Jewish centers are "false flags". He needs to stop listening to Alex Jones immediately.
  • Options

He also seems to believe that some, if not all, of the threats against Jewish centers are "false flags". He needs to stop listening to Alex Jones immediately.
    Alex Jones is floating this??
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

I youtubed alex jones a few days back. Holy fucking shit that guy is crazy.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,611

mrussel1 said:

I youtubed alex jones a few days back. Holy fucking shit that guy is crazy.
    Now, what conclusions can be drawn from comparing the two links below? Professor BS?

https://www.quantcast.com/infowars.com#/demographicsCard

http://www.businessinsider.com/exit-polls-who-voted-for-trump-clinton-2016-11/#the-racial-divide-between-democratic-and-republican-voters-was-clear-3

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I wasn't going to say it...

But the JCC bomb threats smell fishy to me... we had a bunch regionally a few days ago... seems somewhat coordinated at the least
  • Options
    Kat said:

huh?

well well well look who's joining in on the " let's get Godfather" comedy show,

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

not as american as you? what constitutes having more america in you than someone else? is a soldier who fought for his country more american than you, for example?
    nice try Canadian, homie don't play that game.

• Options

Kat said:

huh?

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

Okay... so what makes you more American?
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    mrussel1 said:

Kat said:

huh?

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

I feel like I read a post once from Godfather mentioning that he had a heart attack or something...nothing's more American than a heart attack. So maybe he has us beat there afterall.
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

Kat said:

huh?

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

I feel like I read a post once from Godfather mentioning that he had a heart attack or something...nothing's more American than a heart attack. So maybe he has us beat there afterall.
    I had one at PJ show in Atlanta in 2012. No joke.
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    God damn. That's crazy. Glad you're alright.
  • Options

I had no idea. Started with the Foos Friday night and continued through PJ on Saturday. Stood for like 14 hours... didn't find out what it really was until Sunday when my wife made me go to the ER. Thought it was heartburn.

Makes for a good story.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    mrussel1 said:

I had no idea. Started with the Foos Friday night and continued through PJ on Saturday. Stood for like 14 hours... didn't find out what it really was until Sunday when my wife made me go to the ER. Thought it was heartburn.

Makes for a good story.
    Yup. One that shows the appropriate level of dedication to concert-going.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    How can people still support this administration they are the worst bunch of conflicted fools to ever occupy the WH , and we are only two months into it unreal !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,611
    Oh, the hypocrisy! Oh boy, Bigley! But, but, but Benghazi!!

Fucking amerature hour in DC. Follow the money, from Russia with love, like Issa, bush, Ryan and McCain, impeach Trump.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

How can people still support this administration they are the worst bunch of conflicted fools to ever occupy the WH , and we are only two months into it unreal !!

rumors excluded.....what the hell are you talking about ?

• Options

Kat said:

huh?

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

'Homie' started that game. You claimed you were 'more American' than Obama.

People want to know what you meant by making such a statement.

I speculated (and I think the list got removed lol). But nobody can be sure. Please tell us what you meant, otherwise... I'm sitting here thinking your whiteness is your rationale.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options

Kat said:

huh?

my2hands said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Amigo?????

Are you Hispanic????

Are you legal?????

are you Hispanic-No

are you legal-yes

but you dropped the puck. now you are just going to skate off the ice?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com