Options

Kings Of Leon Setlist???

learntojamlearntojam Posts: 15
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Does anybody know KoL's setlist for tonight and if there will be a tape available? thank you
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    learntojam wrote:
    Does anybody know KoL's setlist for tonight and if there will be a tape available? thank you

Someone relayed this in the setlist thread ...

black thumbnail
    taper jean girl
    king of the rodeo
    my party
    fans
    mollys chambers
    the bucket
    milk
    4 kix
    on call
    mcfearless
    charmer

... as for a copy ... you'll have to ask the KOL poeple for that.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    stevieraveonstevieraveon Posts: 413
    Seems about right, but I specifically recall "Slow Night So Long" was the last song they played...my favorite KOL song.
    Bob Loblaw's Law Blog: "Why should YOU go to jail for a crime someone else noticed?"
  • Options
    According to someone on a Kings Of Leon forum they started the set with new song 'Crawl'.
  • Options
    thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    any Ed appearances?
  • Options
    cropdustercropduster Posts: 52
    swear to god they better play RAGOO at VB!!!
  • Options
    Murderers.Murderers. Posts: 1,382
    Nice. I love it when they open with Black Thumbnail.
    What the fuck is this world?
  • Options
    Official from someone who got it

Crawl
    Black
    Taper
    King
    My Party
    Fans
    Molly
    Bucket
    Milk
    4 Kix
    On Call
    Manhatten
    Spiral
    mcfearless
    Charmer
    Slow
  • Options
    Official from someone who got it
    On Call
    Manhatten
    Spiral

'Manhattan'?!? Anyone know anything about this one?
  • Options
    thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    Did Ed come out for SNSL?

I'm hoping the last show they do with them includes them atleast a little bit
  • Options
    N2DeepN2Deep Posts: 16
    I went to both shows. They played a little over an hour at WPB and a little less in Tampa. New record/tape/cd out in September (according to Rolling Stone) is the reasons for the 2 new songs they threw in.

WPB - New Song (says "Walk away" in chorus), Black Thumbnail, Taper Jean Girl, King of the Rodeo, My Party, Fans, Molly's Chambers, The Bucket, Milk, Four Kicks, On Call, McFearless, Charmer, Slow Night So Long

Tampa - New song (Same new song as WPB opener), Black Thumbnail, Taper Jean Girl, King of the Rodeo, My Party, Fans, Molly's Chambers, The Bucket, Milk, Four Kicks, On Call, NEW SONG (says "dance all night, dance all day, I say"), Slow night so long
    2003: OKC, San Antonio, Nawlins, B'ingham, LV, Holmdel
    2005: Vancouver
    2006: LV, The Gorge x2
    2007: Lolla
    2008: WPB, Tampa
    2009: Chicago x2, Seattle x2, ACL Taping, ACL, Philly 1
    2011: PJ20 Destination Weekend x2
    2013: Wrigley, and more?
  • Options
    learntojamlearntojam Posts: 15
    Hey thanks a lot for the info everyone. Appreciate it.
  • Options
    PinstrpsPinstrps Posts: 109
    I never hear KOL before but damn...they rocked! I loved hearing them at both WBP and Tampa...another band to add to my Ipod now
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    N2Deep wrote:
    I went to both shows. They played a little over an hour at WPB and a little less in Tampa. New record/tape/cd out in September (according to Rolling Stone) is the reasons for the 2 new songs they threw in.

WPB - New Song (says "Walk away" in chorus), Black Thumbnail, Taper Jean Girl, King of the Rodeo, My Party, Fans, Molly's Chambers, The Bucket, Milk, Four Kicks, On Call, McFearless, Charmer, Slow Night So Long

Tampa - New song (Same new song as WPB opener), Black Thumbnail, Taper Jean Girl, King of the Rodeo, My Party, Fans, Molly's Chambers, The Bucket, Milk, Four Kicks, On Call, NEW SONG (says "dance all night, dance all day, I say"), Slow night so long

Wow, thanks a bunch. Can't wait for the next album.
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    The two new songs are called 'Crawl' (opener) and 'Manhattan'.

They apparently have a couple of other new ones up their sleeves as well (one in particular called 'Cold Desert') so I'm hoping they may bust another new one out at one of the next two shows.