Options

Reading Festival '06 Recording...

PJWPJW Posts: 1
edited April 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
This is probably a long shot, but I lost my copy of the Pearl Jam recording I bought off the bootleg section of the PJ website.

I tried contacting support and they informed me that the bootleg section had been shutdown and there was no way they could recover it for me, but if I was lucky someone here might have it and be able to share it...

If necessary I can provide proof of purchase...I'm sure I've got a receipt in my email inbox somewhere...but does anyone here actually have it...and are you willing to share it?

Thanks for any help!

PJW
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    PJW wrote:
    This is probably a long shot, but I lost my copy of the Pearl Jam recording I bought off the bootleg section of the PJ website.

I tried contacting support and they informed me that the bootleg section had been shutdown and there was no way they could recover it for me, but if I was lucky someone here might have it and be able to share it...

If necessary I can provide proof of purchase...I'm sure I've got a receipt in my email inbox somewhere...but does anyone here actually have it...and are you willing to share it?

Thanks for any help!

PJW
    once they stopped selling them they became free for all.
    if it's mp3s you're after, there's a thread with links:
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=213441

not sure there's flac in there, you're better off at Youkanland.com for those I think.