Options

The Ty Segall Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,932
    Just a TSB live record and his first album. But the first record occasionally gets a repress from them.

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Other than the covers record and his side projects (all on ITR Recs) for the past 4-5 years, nothing has been limited. Just widespread black pressings.
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,006
    Other than the covers record and his side projects (all on ITR Recs) for the past 4-5 years, nothing has been limited. Just widespread black pressings.
    Manipulator definitely had a limited run, not sure how many years that is now though?
  • Options
    The black pressing is readily available. The Red and Yellows were mixed in randomly.

• Options
    The black pressing is readily available. The Red and Yellows were mixed in randomly.

Ahhh makes sense, got it.
  • Options
    BrainOfJHABrainOfJHA KC Posts: 695
    Does anyone know if the new live album comes with a download card?
  • Options
    It does not. Drag City albums never come with a DL.

• Options
    New single is streaming. 

Pre-order at Drag City
  • Options
    BrainOfJHABrainOfJHA KC Posts: 695
    Fuzz livestream from this last weekend was great!  Ty Segall & Freedom Band livestream coming up in May.  Both through Levitation website.  Live vinyl available to purchase as well.  
  • Options
    Fuzz livestream from this last weekend was great!  Ty Segall & Freedom Band livestream coming up in May.  Both through Levitation website.  Live vinyl available to purchase as well.  
    I meant to post this.

Thanks
  • Options
    No joke, I've bought 19 LPs from Levitation in the past year.
  • Options
    No joke, I've bought 19 LPs from Levitation in the past year.
    Is this everyone's new record label or are Oh Sees/Seagall still w their own?  Dwyer owns half of Castleface so I can't see him walking away from that?
  • Options
    It’s all their covid streams getting pressed. But I think they are seen as prestige in the garage rock community. 

But no, they are still basically Castleface, In The Red and Drag City still.