Options

Dave Krusen on SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio

13»

Comments

• Options
    pjsycopjsyco Wilmington, NC Posts: 642

Cool if they jam with Dave K at the RnR HoF.... but no disrespect but that is such a non-event compared to them jamming with Dave A.

Agreed
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,859
    Last repeat on now.
  • Options
    Did Dave say something about being removed by security that last time he saw the entire band? I can't believe El Rob didn't have a follow up question. Tsk tsk.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,859
    Faithfull Forum w Guest Host Dave Krusen SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio January 24th 2017 MP3 Download https://we.tl/LoJHkOL11Z
  • Options

Did Dave say something about being removed by security that last time he saw the entire band? I can't believe El Rob didn't have a follow up question. Tsk tsk.

Yeah, what was that about?

How could that not be followed up on.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,210
    edited February 2017
    It would have been interesting to have heard him drum on VS and Vitalogy.
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 885
    joseph33 said:

No thank you, imo Dave A. makes some of those songs for me. Some of these drum parts Matt can't even play half as good. Last Exit for example, sometimes I cringe listening to Matt trying to get it started. Dave just owned that song.
  • Options

joseph33 said:

No thank you, imo Dave A. makes some of those songs for me. Some of these drum parts Matt can't even play half as good. Last Exit for example, sometimes I cringe listening to Matt trying to get it started. Dave just owned that song.
    Love Last Exit from New Orleans 2016 that I have on repeat on my phone, now I'm scared of returning to the studio version :P

Is the difference in drumming on the Evenflow single and the album that much different?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,278
    edited August 2017
    I finally got a chance to listen to that! :smile:  Nice interview! :plus_one: Liked that song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moNPFE1CuOE

Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024