PJ on nugs.net TV show?

StuffnJunkStuffnJunk Posts: 896
edited January 2017 in The Porch
I've seen the commercials for this on the MTV Live channel, anyone know when it airs? So far I've seen the episodes with Dead & Company and moe.
"I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
Post edited by StuffnJunk on

Comments

• StuffnJunkStuffnJunk Posts: 896
    edited January 2017
    It's a full hour show taken from a concert. Not sure what Pearl Jam show it's taken from, but there are clips on the commercial
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,436
    are they actually showing PJ? I've seen those with the Dead and Company and moe. and was wondering if PJ would end up there.
  • StuffnJunkStuffnJunk Posts: 896
    edited January 2017
    They're on the commercial, so that seems like a yes.

For what it's worth, the Dead and moe shows featured looong jams, so maybe for Pearl Jam they will show them playing more obscure songs and not just Alive, Even Flow, Betterman, etc

Haha, yeah right.
  • Pearl34JamPearl34Jam Posts: 1,102
    Sweet. I've heard about that show and figured that PJ had to be on there sometime.

Any link to this commercial?
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore
  • "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • Pearl34JamPearl34Jam Posts: 1,102
    ^Thanks!

Don't mean to be a downer, but that could just be random footage just to advertise the bootlegs on Nugs. Just an idea. Still hope they end up on that show
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore