Options

Berkeley Night 2 Ticket Available...

Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
edited April 2008 in The Porch
I just picked up a pair of tix for the Berkeley Night 2 show and will only be using one of them. Is there anyone else looking for a ticket to night two by chance? I'm only looking to recoupe what I paid for them ($154 for the pair, so $77 per ticket).

Obviously though, I will be your neighbor at this show. That could be either a good or bad thing depending on your views of pot smoking at a show. So if you're into having a green smoke cloud around ya, it's probably best that you don't accept this ticket.

And if the $77 for the ticket is too much for ya, I am also open to discussing a trade for the ticket. So PM me if interested.

Peace,

RM
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    shameless bump...
  • Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    Can't go as I am in Florida..But how about picking me up a lighter?? I will pay for it and lil more??Cheers
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options
    Bump for the evening crew. Ample Jar has tentatively secured the ticket but won't be able to officially confirm that until Sunday. So if anyone is still interested in the tickets please PM me if you don't mind being a alternate. I will immediately follow up via PM to those who show interest on whether the tix are still available or not so you can attempt to make other plans.

Ample Jar, you are officially on the clock..... =)

Peace,

RM
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    did you get these today? If so, you might be my neighbor too!

{everyone runs}
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    did you get these today? If so, you might be my neighbor too!

{everyone runs}

Yes I actually received the tickets today and have them in hand. Are you interested in the extra? Not sure if we're neighbors as I'm in the South Bay area. Let me know.

Peace..

RM
  • Options
    Yes I actually received the tickets today and have them in hand. Are you interested in the extra? Not sure if we're neighbors as I'm in the South Bay area. Let me know.

Peace..

RM

No, I thought you bought your tix today ... I bought mine off ticketmaster today ... there were a few on line ... and I went back in afterwards and they were selling the seats next to mine ... thought you bought those ... but, you bought previously ... so, long story short, nevermind ... ;)

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    azwyldcatsazwyldcats Posts: 698
    I got berk 2 row f orchestra on TM last eve and just saw row A berk 2 orch this a.m. wtf?????
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
  • Options
    azwyldcats wrote:
    I got berk 2 row f orchestra on TM last eve and just saw row A berk 2 orch this a.m. wtf?????

I got the same row F ticket ... I'll be your neighbor. THAT'S what I meant above. I think a lot of row F went on sale late. We'll be about 12th row, which should be great.

Row A ... wow ... nothing online available currently, but it changes every hour it seems.

• Options
    jammergirljammergirl Posts: 598
    jimed14 wrote:
    I got the same row F ticket ... I'll be your neighbor. THAT'S what I meant above. I think a lot of row F went on sale late. We'll be about 12th row, which should be great.

Row A ... wow ... nothing online available currently, but it changes every hour it seems.

holy crap, i've been checking periodically and its always said that they were out. damn, that would have been sweet!
    red mosqito, where are your seats located?