Oh please let it "psst" today...

This F5's so filthy.
Like my mind in ways.

Comments

• guessing we are not going to see anything till after the holidays
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • DT6012DT6012 Posts: 234
    Merch for sale.
    Buying just a need.
    Santos planted all the devil's seeds.
  • bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394
    What she doooon't get today-aaay, might not be there for tomorrow. Santos, bring it back some day.. bring it back.. back, back. To the cheap form.. to the pure form.
  • nuzzer1nuzzer1 Posts: 1,437
    What's released is more, but hey, I own all the versions, but still I pay
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    what are you expecting to be released??
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,467
    SETLIST SHIRTS!
  • RS65573 said:

SETLIST SHIRTS!

I am thinking they are saving these for when they release whatever is in the works for Wrigley. Maybe a BR/Boot/setlist shirt package? They dropped everthing else but the setlist shirts. Want Wrigley night 1&2 myself
  • If you worked at a warehouse would you want to put up merch and have to try and get it out during the busy holiday season? Not to mention the inevitable bitching that it wasn't received by Xmas. I guarantee you they are chilling and having hot toddys or microbrews. I used to work shipping receiving and that is what I would do.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

If you worked at a warehouse would you want to put up merch and have to try and get it out during the busy holiday season? Not to mention the inevitable bitching that it wasn't received by Xmas. I guarantee you they are chilling and having hot toddys or microbrews. I used to work shipping receiving and that is what I would do.

Makes sense to me
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    Psst. Wait . . . I'm not official. Carry on. :wink:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1