Analog member stickers and patch

I haven't received the usual sticker and patch set since the "Spirit Animals" in 2014. Were they sent to Analog members? I need to add to the sweatshirt sleeve. image
You can come to terms and realize you're the only one who cannot forgive yourself.

Comments

• MedozKMedozK Posts: 9,209
    edited December 2016
    You have to purchase the Analog items with your Promotional Code.
    https://pearljam.com/shop/analog-member-items
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,225
    Only analog item this year was the shirt. Last year for 2015, you had the option of the shirt or luggage tags. No patches or stickers.
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
    And the codes do expire, so if you don't use them.. they are lost.
  • Yeah but we used to get them in the mail with the small poster.
    You can come to terms and realize you're the only one who cannot forgive yourself.
    Uglyman said:

Yeah but we used to get them in the mail with the small poster.

Yes, but they haven't done that the last two years.
  • kasedougkasedoug Posts: 2,935
    edited December 2016
    Uglyman said:

Yeah but we used to get them in the mail with the small poster.

No more stickers/poster as the analog member items. As previously noted, in 2015 you had the choice of a shirt or luggage tags, and 2016 is a shirt. The change was explained in the January 2015 newsletter.

http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=8905a818791495fa4a36b495a&id=67d7c5742b&e=501e7ec751
  • Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,036
    This is a great thread. Looking at my stuff the other day I thought I never received the stickers/patches as well.

Well now I just claimed my 2016 shirt. However, my 2015 had expired damn it.

But thanks to this thread
  • i like this year's shirt. way better than the original white one that i had to dye just to look super cool
  • TN70407TN70407 Posts: 206
    Anyone know if they are going to restock this year's shirt?
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    From my newsletter received just earlier today:

The last day to use your 2016 Membership Item Code is on January 31st, 2017. Please redeem it before then.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1