Options

Beacon Show

Touchofgray16Touchofgray16 Posts: 639
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I have a private parking spot one block from the theater. I'm not asking for a trade, but how about a discount on your extra ticket and you won't have to worry about your vehicle. How about knowing it is secured behind a locked gate? Hey about I throw in some beers? Do I sound desperate? I am. The past two nights were too special and I don't want to come down from this high.
"Tweet"

"Chirp"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Okay, how 'bout I throw in my October '08 MSG Nick Cave tickets? I really don't want to add my Adam Graves signed Hespeler w/ authenticity certificate. I love Gravey too much, so don't even go there.
    "Tweet"

"Chirp"
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011
    I have a private parking spot one block from the theater. I'm not asking for a trade, but how about a discount on your extra ticket and you won't have to worry about your vehicle. How about knowing it is secured behind a locked gate? Hey about I throw in some beers? Do I sound desperate? I am. The past two nights were too special and I don't want to come down from this high.
    it AYCD so don't worry about offering the beer :)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    it AYCD so don't worry about offering the beer :)

Okay, but can the Beacon Theater cook up a pan of Stuffed Shells as good as mine. Doubtful. In fact, that is one meal that always brings my three daughters to the kitchen table...oh, did I mention I havethree beautiful daughters?

One of them - the middle one - is really pissed at me for writing that, but, hey, I am trying to find something to laugh about while I am feeling this overwhelming sadness. You see, it's just that I live one block from the venue and I am horrified that I am so close yet so far.
    "Tweet"

"Chirp"