Options

WooHoo...got tix for Santa Cruz!!!

Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
edited February 2008 in The Porch
...and it looks like just in the nick of time! I was logging in on three different systems and only got into a tix screen on one of them. I got tix in section N which says they are obstructed..but I don't give a shit...I'm IN!!!!

I attempted to log back in to see if I could get Berkeley tix, but it was no luck at all. I even tried to get back in to secure more SC tix, but it was a no go. I hope all who wanted to get tix to one of these Cali shows were able to get in!

Peace,

RM
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I got them as well! I got Sec B...
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    I got them as well! I got Sec B...

Jezebeloria...are you located in Pittsburgh by chance? I see "home of the Black N Gold"..and I only know of one home that can represent that statement...home of the Steelers!!!

I'm a major Steelers fan myself, but living in CA now. If you're coming out here, we should meet up as it's always nice to meet a fellow PJ & Steeler fan!!!

Peace,

RM
  • Options
    Yes, I am in the 'Burgh. Coming out to visit my brother who lives in Santa Clara now. Meeting up would depend upon him. He is coming to the show with me and can be a bit of a stick in the mud at times. I'll chat w/ him about it.
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06